Tanks to Compete with the Ho-Ri

Valentine

So what? It is still a prototype.

What did the commies have that are fake to you?

DF had to hit certain deadlines and quotas so they dragged the Japanese where they never belonged instead of just leaving as a starter faction.

And when it comes to Germans and the Soviets blame the Soviets for all of their magic and unfortunately we have to follow them or just get our teeth kicked in

3 Likes

…that never existed until after 1945. I mean shoot does that mean we can have the M26E2 since that’s basically the M46 Patton’s prototype?

And then the Allies are left to rot in the power creep created by you two having a dick measuring contest

you’re not rotting you’re being kept alive while germany’s being Artificially handicap and you’ve already said it yourself you can already punch above your weight class

1 Like

Source for this? How do you know that it is not completed before 1946.
You haven’t answer me what stuff Soviet has that is fake.

I can, and that’s if I sweat my balls off

Yes but you only have that option because you’re fighting a faction which is being handicap artificially

As if all 75’s having solid AP shot instead of APCBC isn’t a handicap itself

You should know this by now Americans come 2nd and Soviets are king

Mmmmmmm hard to agree. I think Germany is 2nd but is given more crap because you fight Russia directly. Otherwise we’d all be suffering nerfs to keep Putin happy

Please don’t mind if I recycle an old meme I made for War Thunder:

4 Likes

Careful. If you want those then Germany should get the Maus.

1 Like

Not partially it was Completely build (Not 1 but 2 were built , as someone in forum said it was twice as abundant than Superpershing ) the one that was half built was E-100 a scaled down version of maus only hull was built

4 Likes

That’s what I’m doing. Showing how escalation works

This is too much. The Japanese got their BR5 tank because they had nothing that could actually fight the late M4 or even the M26. Japan has weak equipment, and people cry that their tank is too strong.

We need more equipment at lower BRs. Equipment such as the StugIII b. Or more self-propelled anti-aircraft vehicles.

Let the creators start adding what was there from pre-war times to 1945. On separating the British army from the Americans and the Italians from the Germans.

2 Likes

Chi Ri is too weak for BR5. If dev wants br5 for Japan Ho Ri is the only tank that is strong enough and available in War Thunder.

1 Like

I think we should have a BR6 that’s just prototypes. AS-44s and ho-ri get moved up there, add a J7W, maybe some Ho229s and T34s and T-44s and bell P-59s, it’ll be great fun.

Just a great big BF1942 secret weapons slugfest. IS-3s vs T95s, the maus vs the IS-3, SM-91s with remote controlled 20mm rear guns fighting Ho229s, it’ll be great.

1 Like

Man if devs start modelling some stuff that’s not in WT it would be awesome they definitely can do than they made flame tanks but they don’t

1 Like