Tanks to Compete with the Ho-Ri

So if the Japs get a wooden mockup tank, does that mean the T29, T30, and T34 are all fair game for us? Sounds like it’s fair game to me. Sound good to anyone else?

2 Likes

Yes, actually. But that means the Maus and T28/T95 are also fair game. I mean, they were built and operational, which is more than can be said for some things in the game, Ho-Ri especially.

5 Likes

If USA get T95, Germany is gonna get panther 2 and soviet Their Is3, but first I want my jet

6 Likes

If they were as likely to die from a light mortar as Coffin
I don’t mind a little more

Lol

Well, the krauts had a few operational jets, the americans had a few operational jets, the british had an operational jet…

The soviets just had jet/prop planes, though.

2 Likes

Yeah people act like Krauts were the only one with rockets and jets

Japanese have the Nakajima Kikka is a jet developed during WW2 so all major have jet to deploy

2 Likes

I have never had an issue with prototype and experimental content. I am a little apprehensive on paper projects but I could see myself warming up to them. All that matters is that it’s fine if it’s from the WW2 period

The Maus, T28, etc are fair game

we are playing with fire here lol.

I mean, what will other factions get?
Germany: E-100, E-50 and E-75
USSR: IS-3, T-55

this move would end Enlisted as a ww2 game.

5 Likes

That’s the point. Remove the paper or everyone gets paper

I love the prototypes…that were built and functional DURING WWII

Such a US and A main Crybaby…
Holy did you ever play other Fractions?

I suggest you, finish them all then we talk again…

8 Likes

cmon, be more realistic here.
There is no way they would remove already introduced content.
You are essentially trying to blackmail, but there is an important difference, most of the playerbase was okay with Ho-ri because Japan was weak and desperately needed at least 1 strong tank.

like bruh, you complain about Cönders MG but dont even mention LAD or PP, how do US mains get away with this BS without getting the same hate as Parrots?

8 Likes

I dabble in Sovies and played some Germans Pre Merge. This isn’t about being a “main” anyways. This is about everyone having paper equipment. Everyone except the Allies of course because everything we designed we built and we tested during the war. So, let’s even the field a bit. Give us something a bit closer to fictional in 1945 like everyone else has

But of course you couldn’t figure that out yourself

Because I’m a punching bag for this forum and people like to ignore the elephant in the room and just keep looking at debatable parrot

6 Likes

What does that mean? JET PROP PLANE? They had 1 jet fighter interceptor built plane number 302 but it was deemed unnecessary in 1944.

I’ve mentioned the Sovies also have paper bullcrap, but I’m not as well versed in Commie sins to name specifics

And here’s something that’s not technically paper but I know the Forum would probably die if this was added just like how Germans can’t have belt fed MG’s going past 100 or 150 or 250 even though that’s what we had.

Anyone having fun with the picture I’ve added

1 Like

Our paper comes from Soviet magic and the Americans just have to suffer with it because Soviets are king for some reason

1 Like