Put this in Japan BR 5 for tank

Strong against the M26

Weak against a madlad with a pistol

5 Likes

I don’t think so unless we have overpressure otherwise it cant pen M26 frontally

1 Like

dude, they are absolutely going to keep adding made up stuff, so goodbye i guess?

7 Likes

As far as I know, there is only one fictional fantasy thing in the game, and that is HO-RI. No goodbyes, I’ll just desert or go 2.0.

Ref.C13120839500 The National Institute for Defense Studies, Ministry of Defense, Military Administration of Ordnance, 4th Technical Research Institute Details on Prototype Ho-Ri

Ref.C14011075200 The National Institute for Defense Studies, Ministry of Defense, Military Administration of Munitions Mobilization, Production Chart of January to April of 1945

Seems real to me I don’t know what you are talking about the only thing that is not real is the model in game which is Ho-RI III while Japan was making Ho-Ri IIs

1 Like

Only the documents were real. It has not been built or tested. It is not at all clear whether Japan would be able to produce and operate such a thing. The statistics are made up, the prototype that was drawn in the documents might not be functional at all and could change.

1 Like

HO-RI should be replaced by Type 61. Even so, 1945 must be passed if this game is ever to be balanced.

1 Like

On a side not I would like to see Heavy Tank number 4 added

The turret of Heavy Tank No. 4 was used as a stationary gun in Manchuria has 14 CM cannon was about to be mounted on top of CHI-RI never happened since CHI-RI production itself wasn’t doing well also was going to have 200 mm of armor even on CHI-RI chassis how? Most likely by adding extra armor around the tank like what soviets did with E variants of tanks like T28-E
also another tank that would be awsome to see would be Ho-RI II and 1

(Ho-RI II)

(Ho-ri I)

OR they can add a variant of Ho-ri II with a Type 5 105 mm cannon(Diffirent cannon than Normal Ho-ri) and AA
Or if they feel fancy they could add O-I
Or if it was with me I would have added Chi-se a planned tank to mount the Ho-ri cannon on Chi-ri
Chi-Se was a very late WW2 project of using existing components to create an ultimate medium tank. The Chi-Se would combine the fully rotating turret and mobility from medium tanks, and the firepower from the Ho-Ri tank destroyer - the 10.5 cm gun. Alongside those, the Chi-Se would use a new kind of suspension type from the usual bell crank suspension (which was used on almost every Japanese tank during WW2), which was already experimented on the Chi-Ri during it’s design phase. The Chi-Se is usually portrayed as a bigger Chi-Ri with a 10.5 cm gun and hull of sloped armor.
While there’s no actual solid proof that the Chi-Se was more or less a heavier Chi-Ri, there’s a very good chance the Chi-Se was that, as most of the medium tanks of Japan were basically bigger evolutions of previous designs.

4 Likes

Says the guy who said in my post this game isn’t HA and thinks Type 11 better then BAR.
Sounds like a Karen. あなたを逃すことはありません.

2 Likes

Yes, and add this tank as well. It came from a USFPOA. I have so many lol.

1 Like

That tank is just a War Thunder Ro-Go lol.

cool, glad you found the name of it as I don’t play Warthunder.

idk what you consider fictional fantasy. is it never built? never used in ww2? never went past prototype?

personally i consider fictional fantasy everything that wasnt used in ww2, but is still included in the game. then there are a lot more things that are fictional fantasy than just ho ri.

Is it in WT?

Chi-ri is in WT yes but it never was completed it didn’t have its main cannon which caused Americans to believe they were trying to fit an 88 mm cannon like the Germans(Turret was too big for a 75 cannon )(they had an 88 mm cannon)later on some documents showed that big turret was a result of a kind of belt-fed ish autoloader that was to be used in CHi-ri with 75 mm cannon but nonetheless it never had cannon nor autoloader

Men of War had the 88 mm Chi-ri in it and was an excellent unit anyway if it was up to me I would add both of them but Community at least in furom would explode

Lmao. At all this nonsense here…

“Japan suffers!”

it won’t behave as well as you would expect, before you aim with your heavy and extremely long barrel you will die in a single hit from anything

Looking at the page, its basically like the Japanese version of the Grant Mk1. I feel like around BR3 is good enough.

1 Like

We all know that the HO-RI project exists, but whether it successfully built a prototype and its design parameters are controversial, and there are even several different versions of its appearance.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warthunder/comments/18b7h5s/how_the_hell_did_japan_make_hori_production_as_a/?rdt=54234

As cool as it is, that thing would be useless, the crew has manning the gun has no protection whatsoever.