Stop paywalling game mechanics

I like the attention to detail like the hairy cleavage.

4 Likes

I didn’t even notice until now
Is it something you look for instinctively? :thinking:

3 Likes

I instinctively look for boobs (like most men), hair just happened to be in the way.

3 Likes

3zbdhd0rbk681
I was hoping for a funny remark or come back.
Its not funny if you simply admit it.

4 Likes

4 Likes

poor monetization - a swift but painless death

customization - its not just how much you can sell (not much) but how much you can make selling it most games outside like Fortnite cannot run a game on custmoization…why most people don’t spend in a free to play game, second casual gamers make up the majority of spenders and most people would not be able to tell the difference of most uniforms…yes selling silver and a few other things work…but no way is selling uniforms going to support the game the way less appealing things do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqk9V0fBl7w sucks but it true
yes i know it is not a one for one fit but sadly applicable

1 Like

this cracked me up :rofl:

2 Likes

Exactly, Enlisted is a multiplayer shooter, not a fashion show.

Most players do not care about such things as uniforms :sleeping:

1 Like

https://www.koimoi.com/wp-content/new-galleries/2022/07/demi-moore-regrets-shaving-her-head-for-1997-film-g-i-jane-00001.jpg

considering all the microtransactions in the game i dont see game suffering from poor monetization. p2w mechanics should be avoided at all costs. most popular games today all dont have any p2w in them cs2, fortnite, cod, battlefield, etc. some have pay 2 skip grind, but so does enlisted.

1 Like

All games with declining player Bases, also 2 of those are not f2p can you guess which

yeah… “declining playerbase”

cs2, fortnite and cod warzone are f2p are they not?

btw i hope enlisted “declines” like cs2 or fortnite…

ignored battlefield and Warzone launched twice
counterstrike many times also cannot wait to add gambling to Enlisted

when can i dress as Batman in Enlisted or Hitler

at least enlisted still have better accuracy than COD vanguard (even tho cod vanguard is a low bar, like seriously fully automatic VG1-5 or M1 garand with drum mag? man COD vanguard in a nutshell)

cant find any reliable data about battlefield and playerbase is split between few games. last 2-3 battlefields each probably still have bigger playerbase than enlisted even though they are pay2play with microtransactions…

those games cost at least 100 000 000 have large advertising budgets and multiple games, also two battle royales and a valve based game Enlisted is downright indie by comparison

and this stops them from introducing p2w exactly how?

btw some more f2p non p2w games: league of legends, dota2, valorant, apex legends, pubg.

also all non p2w games started from small studios and developed into behemoths of today.

2 Likes

what i am saying is different game are monetized differently, you might as well add in EA sports game oops monetized to hell and back again,

simply put the games player-base is too small to support a game like this without the less appealing monetization, hell we don’ even know if the game is turning a profit now

well not really. this game has ~100k daily players, ~250k-300k weekly players and in only 3 weeks of data gathering in half year i managed to catch ~750k unique players (probably more than million unique players in half year).

enlisted has small playerbase of dedicated daily playerbase and loads of casuals who play on and off. if the game becomes p2w you will lose loads of players. it is not first time i have seen death of the game cause of p2w.

and yet they are updating the game and are not really in a hurry for steam release…

btw i just remembered another non p2w f2p game: planetside 2

1 Like

I have a job, I will start dumping money into the game, since you’re saying it provides a greater advantage. lol