Stop paywalling game mechanics

All games with declining player Bases, also 2 of those are not f2p can you guess which

yeah… “declining playerbase”

cs2, fortnite and cod warzone are f2p are they not?

btw i hope enlisted “declines” like cs2 or fortnite…

ignored battlefield and Warzone launched twice
counterstrike many times also cannot wait to add gambling to Enlisted

when can i dress as Batman in Enlisted or Hitler

at least enlisted still have better accuracy than COD vanguard (even tho cod vanguard is a low bar, like seriously fully automatic VG1-5 or M1 garand with drum mag? man COD vanguard in a nutshell)

cant find any reliable data about battlefield and playerbase is split between few games. last 2-3 battlefields each probably still have bigger playerbase than enlisted even though they are pay2play with microtransactions…

those games cost at least 100 000 000 have large advertising budgets and multiple games, also two battle royales and a valve based game Enlisted is downright indie by comparison

and this stops them from introducing p2w exactly how?

btw some more f2p non p2w games: league of legends, dota2, valorant, apex legends, pubg.

also all non p2w games started from small studios and developed into behemoths of today.

2 Likes

what i am saying is different game are monetized differently, you might as well add in EA sports game oops monetized to hell and back again,

simply put the games player-base is too small to support a game like this without the less appealing monetization, hell we don’ even know if the game is turning a profit now

well not really. this game has ~100k daily players, ~250k-300k weekly players and in only 3 weeks of data gathering in half year i managed to catch ~750k unique players (probably more than million unique players in half year).

enlisted has small playerbase of dedicated daily playerbase and loads of casuals who play on and off. if the game becomes p2w you will lose loads of players. it is not first time i have seen death of the game cause of p2w.

and yet they are updating the game and are not really in a hurry for steam release…

btw i just remembered another non p2w f2p game: planetside 2

1 Like

I have a job, I will start dumping money into the game, since you’re saying it provides a greater advantage. lol

tell me something…
is rocket arty straight up upgrade to regular arty? it provides 24 rockets and it has longer zone area denial and it can also kill tanks which regular arty cant.
can you get paratroopers in tech tree? or do you need to buy them with real money. nah i dont count limited edition event paratroopers as valid way to obtain them, cause you could easily skip event, or you could have started playing after event.
can you get assault engineers for free (not counting event)?
do you get advantage with premium and buying extra squad slots?
can you do plane suicide cycle spam as f2p player?

any of those have small impact to the game, but it all starts adding up when you put them together.

btw you are doing ok cause:

1. players suck in this game
  2. there are relatively small amount of people whaling in the game.
1 Like

As far as I know one of them is famous for opening boxes.
Do you want to see the box?

Any player with any thinking ability will flee the area under fire
When the artillery fire that can penetrate the tank but has double correction time all falls on a tank that refuses to move. Are the rockets too powerful? Or the tank is too incompetent?

If you want to see Operation Garden, which has the ability to absolutely suppress the defender, just say so.
There is nothing more unreasonable than having 60 paratroopers drop from the sky and push the defender into the gray zone.

Why allow players who are unwilling to pay to obtain equipment and grids above the basic level?
Since they are not willing to pay anything for the operation of the game, why can they get the same advantages as paying players?
So do paying players still have a reason to pay?
Is this an act of begging?

As for high-altitude threats
I just think this is a ridiculous protest content
Because most of them are just lazy and crying
over 2 years
I only see that less than 30% of players will try to intercept aircraft (even the vast majority of aircraft just ignore each other and concentrate on attacking the ground)
Less than 10% of players will try to fly aircraft to intercept aircraft that have not yet arrived in the war zone (some people can even block the respawn point)

This is a multiplayer game
If no one in your squad wants to stop anything that can easily kill you (tanks, fire points, planes or whatever)
So isn’t it normal to be beaten into a honeycomb?
Why still protest against the enemy’s strength?

i dont care about boxes as long as it is cosmetic and not any p2w mechanic.

there is no “double correction time”. before you had 1 arty shell that dropped and few seconds after you got full barrage, now you get 5 rockets falling(which can all kill you) and then you get full barrage of 19 rockets.

can regular arty shell kill tank? no
can rocket arty kill tank? yes
does rocket arty have advantage over regular arty? yes-> thus p2w

this has nothing to do if you can or cannot play around it. this is about problem that paid mechanic has significant advantage over free mechanic.

so if you get 10 whales on one team then it is acceptable?

you obviously dont understand why p2w is despised upon in western gaming world. why can games like cs2, pubg, cod warzone, fortnite, battlefield 4, planetside 2, league of legends, dota 2, apex legends, valorant maintain perfectly good operation without p2w and why they are popular?
why any game with p2w mechanic dies relatively fast?

4 Likes

Those things existed fully automatic VG1-5 but none survived their name was MP508

2 Likes