Slots

Of course it’s good for silver, but I would also buy it for gold currency, the main thing is that they add more slots :wink: Yes, the prices for gaijin, unfortunately, are far from affordable, but I’m ready to support them with a coin if they add more slots.

You got 4 free slots at start bud, you pay silvers to get like 4 free slots too

And silvers can be gained for free.

1 Like

well you can gain those silver here in enlisted for free without any negative income unlike war thunder is

And can you use them to buy slots too?

Let me give you an example, then.
There is a map Beloe Lake.
Let’s say it’s that invasion mode, and you are on the axis side, you have just panzer 4 E (does not have HEAT rounds), and 3 squads which are basically being grinded. At best they have access to a AT rifle.
Engineer dedicated squad is not available, which further limits options.

Now here’s a problem: rest of the team basically mass deserts due to soviets roflstomping. They got T-50s, which you basically can’t do anything with your pathetic AP shells, and aircraft is not available due to 1 slot.

I’ve been through that masochism:

Now, granted, this would not be that bad due to BRs and tech trees now being a thing, and with proper equipment management, you can alleviate this issue. However, do You really think 1 vehicle slot is enough for F2Players? I personally would like an option to get 1 or 2 with silver.

Some folks just won’t spend money, if they can.

1 Like

Well do you need to seriously buy slots when 4 slots seems good enough on its own? War thunder doesn’t give many slots either like 5 slots only ig before paying with golden eagles. But war thunder more free slots matters more than enlisted because you cant respawn with same vehicle more than twice (including universal backup)

Well I played as soviet and I can say that this barely happened. T-50s sounds like “can’t do anything with your pathetic AP shells” type tank.

But in reality its a lot shittier than Pz-III N because T-50s can’t even penetrate that tanks spaced armor with their shitty 45mm canon along with giant hitbox track armor. Also its turret transverse is also shit like T-60 or T-70.

• You found infantry close to you or throwing TNT like a maniac? You would love to yeet out of the tank commander hatch to kill him just to notice… there is no commander hatch to pop out and use your smgs to shoot him down.

• So how you gonna use binoculars? Haha you can’t my comrade… You can just stick your head inside of the cupola and focus on it because it has uhh… magic glass that can zoom like a sniper scope.

• So is this cupola safe from rockets and other panzers? Just don’t worry comrade, instead trust your own motherland’s tanks because these tanks are blessed with stalinium steel made by stalin himself. You surely can survive with your crew from a multiple shot of panzerfaust or panzer’s shell.

Ermm… So yes that is the overview of the T-50 tank. So anyway 1 vehicle slot is good enough for f2p since this game isn’t focused on solo play all the time, its mostly focused on completing objectives and co-operating with teams to win. So its not you that matters, but also helping your teammates. So there is always someone with plane just like someone with tanks. So mark tanks that are headache and planes will help.

So yes the money part is always expected from a free to play game that can be considered pay to cheat, so if you don’t pay then you don’t suffer like war thunder. But if you pay, you get more benefits which is totally okay since you paid to get extra. No everything is free or anything free will be the best yk?

You really want to turn this into tank comparison discussion?

That one has HEAT rounds, if I got it right.

T-26, BT-7 and that premium armored car also have this gun.
By the way, there also were test results in the same thread:

I’m positive that if you get the opportunity to flank the Panzer 3 N, it’s basically done for.
They generally are capable to deal with any early panzers, except this tank (unless you manage to hit a weak spot) and the later Panzer 4s (G, J and H classes) from the front.
Heck, if flanking, you can also destroy panthers.

You are basically safe at long range (due to difficulty to aim at this range).
But also, panzerfausts are a late war tech, so I’m not surprised they blow it up.
They are resistant to AT rifles, where as the AT rifle gunner, you only can penetrate the rear of the turret.
And, you can also take out tracks (with several shots).

If this game had a price tag, I wouldn’t even be here.
I also am spending another resource - time.

I don’t know. Mabye one slot more already means that you can have two vehicles in battles, which elimates the stupid und unfair question for F2Ps whether they want a plane or a tank.
But you do not need them, so that is fine. Who care for the rest?

And War Thunder also does not have different classes in a battle beyond GB RB and NB, which highly limits the amount you can take with four slots only.

1 Like

Well not really as early or BR 1-3 tanks in general are paper mache that gets blown up by a mere TNT so you are just over working to try proving a point that is not much understood nor cared on.

Yes that one has HEAT rounds

Well you can do that only if that Panzer 3 N is blind and doesn’t hide behind buildings. While testing with my BT-7, you can only penetrate the hull of the tank, not much on the turret as apparently it doesn’t penetrate at good distance and requires luck and more accurate aiming. Which means you have to aim at the hull which is difficult due to many Panzer 3 N users played using this tank too long to understand that going behind some logs or objects just to protect its hull while leaving the turret to your face which is impossible to penetrate unless if you are aiming under the cheeks of that panzer or that little triangle corner.

For the T-50? Not really as you can aim and directly hit the cupola at long ranges to 1 shot kill all of the crew with 75mm canon from Panzer 3 N.

Well the game doesn’t have price tag, so they will add some paywalls and visible benefits for purchasing premium just so they can earn money which is expected in a free to play game.

Also yes, I heard a lot from my friends who is a german main that the american weapons and vehicles are over powered.

• One I heard was when he was trying to kill m3 grant/lee or the crusader tank with Sd.kfz.234/2 puma with 50mm canon, it just ricochet on the side and front cant be penetrated at all.

• I also heard that M1 carbine with grenade launcher is pretty op

• Also noticed that on the airplanes part, they are very op with 1000lb dive bombers and machinegun with crazy tons of ammo

So yes its more expected that people will ditch fighting allies and stick on fighting against soviets

Well having 2 vehicles destroys the purpose of teamwork, so its your choice either support people as plane or as a tank which the question isn’t stupid.

Well do you think that war thunder is a infantry centered game that requires classes? In war thunder, there is just tanks, spg, spaa, tank destroyers, and planes thats all. In the end tier of the game, it all drops to MBT, missile carrier, SPG, and SPAA thats all

So yes, I suggest focusing on nerfing the allies vehicles and some weapons instead of focusing on soviets as soviets are just pretty good and balanced except few of their tanks are still op. While allies ones are straight up op with ricochet shell and can’t penetrate armor even. But also constant bombing with 1000lb bombs that is destructive to the max.

Also yes suggest:

Planes:

• Nerfing the ammo count on their machineguns in general
  • Nerf the SBD-3 Dauntless B-23

How to nerf SBD-3 Dauntless B-23?:

• Change its armament to like either:
    - 2 500lb bombs
    - 1 500lb bombs, 6 100lb (or 50lb) bomb

• If you want it to still have 1000lb bombs, shift it to BR 5 because thats where balance issue vehicles goes normally lmfao

Tanks:

• Nerf the armor profile of tanks in general to fit the armor profile of german tanks in each BR segment

In the end, its up to the devs choice to nerf them. If they don’t then germans suffers to the max and they would continue to battle the soviets instead

It is because why do you let people pay for them then? So they do not need teamwork anymore? Is teamwork that crucial to the game, that they basically allow you to to around it with money?

Also, teamwork in this game does not exist.

“Just”… and also forgets navy.
Also makes me question why they then need more free slots.

I am starting to think you just make things up because, for some stupid reason, you prefer paying money for slots than getting them with free silver. Because nothing from you makes sense.

1 Like

Well if dark flow makes a poll to remove premium or slots paid with irl money, I would 100% opt to remove it. But again, dark flow wants to give a clear reason to people on why you guys should spend more money on enlisted for better features since its a free to play game. Even though paid people can bring 2 vehicles, 1 vehicle doesn’t really put you in a disadvantage due to max vehicle limits system.

Well despite its fast pace, it does contain teamwork which can be rewarding. If you are pacifist or not good at this game, then you can at least help your team overall by building fortifications, help boost capture point or use vehicles (if you are pacifist, no need ig) and still get good rewards for it. Just the silver is shit which will change soon.

Well people will do anything to whine for getting same privilege as the whale gamers which decreases the value of buying premium or slots with irl money. In the end it really depends if you want to spend money for better, or play as f2p and still be good player with chances of beating the whale player by a ton. If you are pissed to people with 2 vehicle slots, you can play as a plane which is very versatile vehicle that can troll and make them rage quit.

How?:

• Drop bombs on their tank
  • Wait for them for come as a plane and destroy them
  • Repeat the cycle until rage quit lmfao

So its not because of…

? Also, having plane and tank is still better than deciding between one.

Pacifist dont play a war game.
Fortifications are pointless for attackers (and bad placed ones also for defenders) and most bad players do not even go to cps pr build rallies but just snipe in the back.
Bad players with vehicles are even worse because they block the slots for good vehicle players.

c6ee7d1bb4db7610de6840a5337df6b9_w200
But finally we are at the point where you straight say its not because of bullshit reasons but because to milk whales.

Do you even read what you write?

They are two reason I listed on why its going to be a bad idea to let players have 2 free vehicle slots because they will just focus on destroying other vehicle on their own like you spawned as a tank, got destroyed by plane, then move on to being a plane and beat that guy. But now since player have 1 vehicle, there is good chance that a your ally plane will spawn, so mark a tank that is hard to take out and in grey zone so that plane can kill them, giving you a clear road which is a clear teamwork right there. But if everyone gets free 2 vehicles slot, then they would just kill themselves and select plane.

Well they are not useless as it just barricades enemies pretty well. Attackers can place rally points which is most useful. Few bad players either don’t understand the importance of helping or they don’t care so its up to them to decide. But most players place barbed wires and sandbags which literally destroys german players from ever getting in from any shortcuts. some may place rally points behind a a dead tank that is close to objective.

Well I would agree on that, but these people are prone to getting destroyed more easily too so it really doesn’t matter much.

Well its a free to play game, so what do you expect? Expect them to keep the benefit gap close between f2p and whales? Sorry they won’t do that. But at least it doesn’t give you disadvantage as a f2p so they can just milk whales as much as they want as long as they don’t ruin f2p experience or best make it better, thats all.

Yes I do and I trolled those whale for fun because some whale players are bad at the game, but shouldn’t be surprising since some of the whales came from war thunder, they expect that buy paying shit ton of money on premiums, they will suddenly will be best without good skills.

Last I played all tanks can be blown up by TNT, unless later ones were buffed when I wasn’t looking?

You already confirmed it has HEAT rounds. Minor detail is just if it is B with 80mm penetration across all ranges or C (which is a little above 100 mm). Un-angled, mind you. So of course T-50 will be penetrated and destroyed.
Originally though, T-50 was part of the Battle of Moscow campaign while Panzer 3 N was part of Normandy campaign, so they would not be able to meet each other (except for custom matches).
Either way T-50 is the peak of early war turtle - cramped, inconvenient and mediocre armament, but all that is sacrificed for nice armor all around.
The only vehicles that could reasonably pose threat to it were planes, engineer-built AT guns, one of the premium tanks and the panzer F2s (which sparked some controversy, as actual tanks appeared after the battle of Moscow).

Poor aim/angle if you ask me.

Did not fight in higher BRs yet, but there is some logic to that, as it is a semi-auto rifle with a grenade launcher. While Germans have access only to bolties.

I am more concerned with American planes from Normandy still using tiny tims disguised as HVARs, not sure if that is fixed or not.

It does not. There would be teamwork if we could coordinate with the team who picks what vehicles. The only such teamwork could be reasonably expected are the custom matches.
Meanwhile, in randoms, you have no idea of what squads your fellow mates have picked up.
So, no, there is no teamwork in this aspect.

It is not an infantry-centered game, it is a vehicle… only game. I am a bit salty about having to face post-war vehicles in WW2 vehicles, though.

There are fighter planes, attackers, frontline bombers…
Tanks are also divided into light, medium and heavy (not to mention a few subclasses).

You forgot helicopters, drone carriers and jet planes.

I disagree with your suggestions.
There are better threads for this though.

I doubt it - when I, playing as Germany, end up picking Soviet SMG, while I was using a German one, I suddenly notice that recoil is much lower. Some data miners have also pointed out that some soviet equipment also artificially has reduced recoil.
This has to be fixed.

That is Your interpretation of the… stance that DF holds.
I am positive that they are just reluctant and unsure about changes.

It does though - are you positive that matchmaker ensures that all the players have appropriate equipment they picked pre-battle, and ensure that each team at least has 1 plane, 1 tank?
I doubt it.

And that is bad because?

And that is not bad if you payed for it? Makes sense. Fuck those peasant and…
5hlcua

Or you can kill it.

Teamwork is sooo important there that paying players do not need to bother with it.
And teamwork still does not exist here nor does DF wanna make it matter.

And bad ones your allies too.
And bad players usually build bad ones.

Majority of players are bad.

So its ehm useless against anyone else?

Only a shame that attackers and certain modes make those morons matter because they cost tickets.

To stop saying its because of team play because that is just stupid on so many levels.

It does and you know it.

Again, this does not make sense in the context. Do you think that whales want more free and fair stuff (only)?
What is wrong with you?