Slots

do u really think devs going to do that?

They should definitely at least add bonus slot for event squads. If nothing else.

3 Likes

There are gold coins every season
Theoretically, it only takes more than a year to get free grids
If the rewards this Christmas are the same as last year, it will only take 1 year

Free players should work on their own to get more
Instead of asking the official to give more

more Squad Slots? Noooo Really?
:yawning_face:

1 Like

i agree , devs cant make a balance btw premium guys and f2p guys ā€¦everyone should realise nothiing is free ā€¦

1 Like

never

I personally would like another vehicle slot, so that I would have an option with both a tank and an airplane.

Right now, as a Free-to-play player, I am very limited in my options, and basically have to choose whether to go with a plane or a tank.

Ideally, Iā€™d want the option to choose fighter, bomber and a tank (3 vehicle slots, perhaps make 1 for each type, like with Riders and APCs), but at least 2 slots would provide a much-needed flexibility.

1 Like

Yeah, itā€™s very shameless to have such options locked behind paywall.

1 Like

Funny that in War Thunder they offer free slots but for some reason, players in Enlisted are expected to wait five years or so to buy one slot for one nation.
Really a miracle why this game struggles.

2 Likes

Like War Thunder does?

About 3 to 4 seasons a year
Each season has 100 gold coins
You can now buy grids without being a member
The first grid only costs 490 gold coins
(The special price in May this year is only 245)
so
You only complete one season each year?
No wonder it takes you 5 years to get free grid

1 Like

Still does not change the fact that War Thunder does have free slots for F2P that donā€™t require money. Really makes you wonder why this toxic and dumb logic does not apply there but in a worse WT-copy-paste with inf.

So after only like whatā€¦ 4.whatever years you have one slot per nation? And the occasional discount that I think only happened twice in the entire gameā€™s history? Checkmate. 10/10 Best game design ever.
I donā€™t know why War Thunder does not do that, probably because itā€™s dumb.

Itā€™s too bad such a discount has only occurred twice in the last four years or so. Also, discounts are not ordinary things that should be accounted for, especially since the Enlisted ones are pretty inconsistent outside of Christmas.

It really amazes me how you get dumber and dumber per post. Itā€™s almost post-irony, but I do not know if you can do that. Those constant crashes really get your brain.

2 Likes

you know if this happen then there is no good benefit of premium in enlisted, :{{ā€¦ so accroding to me there is a big NO,

This is a multiplayer PVP game
This means that players should rely on skill and teamwork to win
The current 4 grids are enough for players to make the most suitable team configuration
You can choose 3 infantry squads with different functions and 1 offensive vehicle to coordinate with other teammates
So there is no need to continue adding other grids

What?
Is your teammate always occupying a certain vehicle for a long time and you canā€™t drive it?
Is this an official issue or an occupier issue?

in addition
It only costs $5 to purchase your first grid
Why not consider spending a little money to support the game and get more advantages?
This is a free game
This means they need more sources of income
More players need to support the official to have more funds to optimize the game.
certainly
You can also get free grids after playing continuously for more than one year.

So you need a reason to feel better because of consooming?
Man, that is just sad.

1 Like

ā€œWhy not consider spending a little money to support the game and get more advantages?
This is a free gameā€
damn bro defending gajjin, come to any enlisted youtuber section. and say this thing againā€¦

1 Like

would be better , atleast they give event squad slot for free

1 Like

I donā€™t know how bad a person has to be to be able to rant and beg without reason while ignoring facts and official operational needs.

I find it funnier that you replied to the older comment and not the newest one.
You know, what people usually do when they have conservations, but granted writing comments on the forum is very very hard.

But you got me, FLAGOT.
Because after five years and three seasons (per year), you have 1500 (5x300) gold and you only need 1.960 (4x490) to get one slot for all nations, so it is technically even more than five years. With four per year, it would 2.000 (5x400), which is still five years.

You got me

1 Like

bro u not understanding this game is under gajjin,