(Sent Back For Revision) Almost ready: Silver economy improvements

Since you have spent so much time achieving this, you should make some friends and enjoy the fun of the game itself, rather than demanding to make the game more difficult.

*Extremely small PLAYERS minority.

Wtf? xD How is proposing suggestions on how to fix economy and make it more consistent and fair is “making game more difficult”?

All I want is for the exploites in the system to be fixed. Exploits that completely undermine the basic fundamentals of the game’s format.
Like abusing of desertion, completely broken research policy for both veterans and normal players, squad slots p2w problematic and so.

But I understand that people who are taking advantage of those imperfections in system are insecure about my suggestions.

It sounds like you think it’s unfair for others to spend time getting more things.

Destruction, where is destruction? Even if I have more experience, I still need to use the corresponding squad to play the game and level it up. You’re just being funny.
I have also mentioned the issue of deserters, which should be rewarded rather than punished.Rewarding those who stay is more meaningful, making them feel that their efforts have not been in vain, and that’s enough.

This is definitely slander,Experience is all earned through time, do you call it ‘exploiting institutional flaws’?
Selling some props and asking players to spend their experience to purchase them, there are many ways to make players willing to spend extra experience,players’ experiences should not be reclaimed through coercion.
Are you satisfied with making the game worse, forcing new players away, and causing the game to go bankrupt?The poor economy has made new players stay away from this game and not demand some bad rules anymore.

1 Like

hehe Im not even new, Been with it since the beginning lol. Lots of time invested and quite decent at it.

but yeah. The grind is “shite” and in the end, killed my enthusiasm for it. Love the gameplay though.

1. you are pretty optimistic that you will actually win with join any considering it will most likely put you in underdog faction
  2. this only helps extremely skilled players and that is mostly veterans.
  3. 50% bonus to silver puts economy to premerge level (iirc someone did calculations and calculated that we have ~60-65% earnings of premerge battle)
  4. premerge economy was shit also and needed bonus to silver
1 Like

I took way too long to realize that “too much stored XP” is simply a non-issue even according to your logic.

Because right now, NOTHING “forces” you to use said XP pool.

When new things to research become available, there is literally a slider to let you choose how much of your available XP you want to pour into the new thing at once.

Therefore, even if you feel that research becomes too easy then, that’s your own fault, for using your stored XP when you could instead choose not to.

4 Likes

It could be quite efficient if this option would be available for stacks.
That’s perhaps the only situation where I don’t really care what faction I’m playing. I usually leave the decision up to my friends anyway.

That’s not how reality works, lol.

Enlighten me then.

I have suggested that spare exps should be usable only in combination with premium currency.

Why?

Because people would pay for time exclusivity to try new things as fast as possible. Before the f2p and those who are not willing to pay will be able to.
I think that’s completely healthy and reasonable monetization.

I have never said anything about someone forcing me into something, lol

What more “healthy and reasonable” monetization do we need? We already have fomo limited premium squads, meta premium squads for lower tier, battlepass weapons, paying for missed events, and more to satiate spending opportunity counts. Why do we need to pay for the time we personally spent in the game? This is unreasonable to say “Congratulations you just played 10 hours. To access the stuff you just spent time earning, you need to pay us a nominal (or large) fee to even use it. Isn’t that generous?”. What is even the point of maining a nation if you get basically nothing for doing it.

1 Like

It’s best for you to think about how to protect your own and other players’ interests before making suggestions, because only other players are on the same boat as you.No one should tolerate rules that ignore the player’s gaming experience just for the sake of making money.No one is stopping them from making money, but they have to respect the players.

answer these questions

1. do you have premium?
  2. do you have BP?
  3. do you have extra slots?
  4. do you have premium squads?
  5. how many premium squads do you have?
  6. how many battles/hours per day do you play?
  7. how skilled are you? do you finish in first place often?

yesterday= 17 battles
day before = 18 battles
day before = 11 battles
day before = 13 battles
day before = 17 battles
day before = 20 battles
day before = 17 battles
average= 16.1 battles per day, average ~5 hours daily

do you know what is average for normal player?

do you know where there puts you by battles played in playerbase? in top 0.4%.

8 Likes

May I ask where the document is for all this information on average player statistics? The one’s you just posted.

Much appreciated

This has nothing to do with player’s gaming experience. My suggestions has no impact on gameplay whatsoever.

If the experience gain were significantly reduced, this would have only one consequence.

And that is that once players would research a new weapon/squad, whatever. They would have more resources to upgrade it, equip it, etc.
And since the time until the next unlock would be significantly extended, it would no longer be the case that they would simply tend not to play certain things since they would soon get something better.

That way, they would also play something they would never give a chance to. And by doing so, they could get completely new experiences that they would otherwise miss out on.

But the core gameplaye would literally stay the same.

But of course, that’s just my perspective on this subject.

You can already pay to unlock. 10k RP costs 100 gold

When it comes down to it this change just bilks the 10% out of something they possess… Vets, Who more than likely are already the whales.

If its going to be added, Ill take the gold equivalent for the XP they will be taking back. (silver is worthless to me)

will be getting close to $1000 dollars worth of golden eagles for my RP lol. Alot more for others.

:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Yes, whales are more willing to pay.