(Sent Back For Revision) Almost ready: Silver economy improvements

I have suggested that spare exps should be usable only in combination with premium currency.

Why?

Because people would pay for time exclusivity to try new things as fast as possible. Before the f2p and those who are not willing to pay will be able to.
I think that’s completely healthy and reasonable monetization.

I have never said anything about someone forcing me into something, lol

What more “healthy and reasonable” monetization do we need? We already have fomo limited premium squads, meta premium squads for lower tier, battlepass weapons, paying for missed events, and more to satiate spending opportunity counts. Why do we need to pay for the time we personally spent in the game? This is unreasonable to say “Congratulations you just played 10 hours. To access the stuff you just spent time earning, you need to pay us a nominal (or large) fee to even use it. Isn’t that generous?”. What is even the point of maining a nation if you get basically nothing for doing it.

1 Like

It’s best for you to think about how to protect your own and other players’ interests before making suggestions, because only other players are on the same boat as you.No one should tolerate rules that ignore the player’s gaming experience just for the sake of making money.No one is stopping them from making money, but they have to respect the players.

answer these questions

1. do you have premium?
  2. do you have BP?
  3. do you have extra slots?
  4. do you have premium squads?
  5. how many premium squads do you have?
  6. how many battles/hours per day do you play?
  7. how skilled are you? do you finish in first place often?

yesterday= 17 battles
day before = 18 battles
day before = 11 battles
day before = 13 battles
day before = 17 battles
day before = 20 battles
day before = 17 battles
average= 16.1 battles per day, average ~5 hours daily

do you know what is average for normal player?

do you know where there puts you by battles played in playerbase? in top 0.4%.

8 Likes

May I ask where the document is for all this information on average player statistics? The one’s you just posted.

Much appreciated

This has nothing to do with player’s gaming experience. My suggestions has no impact on gameplay whatsoever.

If the experience gain were significantly reduced, this would have only one consequence.

And that is that once players would research a new weapon/squad, whatever. They would have more resources to upgrade it, equip it, etc.
And since the time until the next unlock would be significantly extended, it would no longer be the case that they would simply tend not to play certain things since they would soon get something better.

That way, they would also play something they would never give a chance to. And by doing so, they could get completely new experiences that they would otherwise miss out on.

But the core gameplaye would literally stay the same.

But of course, that’s just my perspective on this subject.

You can already pay to unlock. 10k RP costs 100 gold

When it comes down to it this change just bilks the 10% out of something they possess… Vets, Who more than likely are already the whales.

If its going to be added, Ill take the gold equivalent for the XP they will be taking back. (silver is worthless to me)

will be getting close to $1000 dollars worth of golden eagles for my RP lol. Alot more for others.

:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Yes, whales are more willing to pay.

I personally disapprove maining a single nation. But otherwise, I agree with the principle that the time spent playing after everything is researched shouldn’t lose its earnings.

1 Like

Well speaking as a whale (or some species of), i prefer to be kissed :kiss: “before” i get f#!ked

1 Like

Again, whales being more willing to pay doesn’t mean that paying is the part of the experience that we enjoy the most.

Well, that’s why it would be completely optional. And you’d still have option to completely for free convert spare exps to silvers.
Not even WT is that user friendly.

Developers are not to make a game for everyone. They are to earn money.

64 % players (those with less than 1 battle daily) are those who bring Mosins 1907 / snipers Kars98k / T-60s / Panzers II into BR 5 battles. They might think that what they do is fun, but in fact they only spoil the game.

People naively think that they will pay once 40- 50 $ for a game, and this game will be updated for 3 - 4 - 5 years or more. It does not work that way.

1 Like

“Not even a bed made of rusty nails and glass shards is that comfortable.”

1 Like

so fortnite is massive failure cause it doesnt have grind? cs2 is massive failure cause it doesnt have grind? what about cod warzone, pubg, lol, dota2, apex legends, fall guys, stumble guys.

their devs must be really hurting monetarily…

also what is the problem with paying once 40-50$ for game and having updates for years? i paid ~50$ for half life in 2000. and CS 1.6 still has updates till today.

GTA 5 still has updates 11 years after its release

they dont need to update it for 25 years like CS, but it is completely reasonable to have updates for 3-5 years, unless the game is massive failure.

1 Like

Not true, there’s quite extensive grind of seasonal BPs.

Yeah, the game is failure. Primarily case gamble game.

There’s still grind in form of seasonal BPs.

But all those games are simply tailor-made for mainstream.
Enlisted will never be mainstream. WW2 is no longer as popular topic as it used to be.

so all fortnite weapons are locked behind that grind? or is the grind for optional stuff?

totally failure… that is why it is one of the most popular fps out there. also i have loads of friends that besides buying csgo at release didnt spend anything on skins.

all for optional content and not for things that actually affect the game.

it is not problem of ww2, it is problem of actually having good game with ww2 theme. lots of recent games with ww2 thematic just sucked or were aimed for relatively niche audience.

I propose to cap silver at 1k. Because it’s not healthy for the economy that players can acumulate resources and instantly spend them at will for free.
Also weapons should have durability. When it reaches 0, weapon is destroyed and you need to buy a new one. Because players hoarding weapons and using them for free at will is not good for the econonomy.

Of course all those very necesarry and very healthy mechanics can be bypassed by paying gold.

10 Likes