Rocket Planes For Every Faction

Well I think at BR IV and V we need few more rocket planes so this is the best options for more rocket spam I added 2 planes for Japan because they lack big rocket plane and one spam rocket plane:

Fw 190 F-8:

Well this will be perfect BR V plane equipped 14 x Pb2 rockets.

Su-6 (AM-42):

That’s the best option for USSR for big rockets its gonna be equipped with RBS-132 x 10 rockets

ITP (M-1):

Equipped with ROS-82 or RBS-82 x 8

A6M5 Hei:

Equipped with 10 x Type 3 No.1 Mod.28 Mk.1 rockets

N1K2-Ja:
N1K2-Ja

Equipped with 2 x Type 5 No.6 Mod.9 rockets

F6F-5N:

2x Tiny Tim rockets (yes the big ones I got with the save bet but if they add IS -3 to the game and bigger tanks US should have another bigger plane)

Tempest MK II :
Tempest MK II

Equipped with 8 x RP-3 rockets

21 Likes

in fact, within the framework of our game, aircraft with cannon armament (from 30 mm) perform the same function as aircraft equipped with missiles, except that they kill tanks a little worse

6 Likes

my beloved emperor, I worked in make a big post for japan with rockets

4 Likes

Ahh nice avatar ^^ After we defended Manchuria from the soviets our victory is assured its good that you put this avatar in remembrance of our victory !
Japanese Imperial Army Victory March Nanking 1937 日本軍の勝利は1937年南京行進 (youtube.com)

1 Like

fight till end!

2 Likes

Hey so does the Allies! When Tiny Tim?

No, allied air superiority is part of the asymmetrical balance of the game.

another variant of Il-2 but with ROFS-132 instead of RBS should be sufficient as a counterpart to Allied and German rocket planes or anti-personnel rockets should instead be removed lol

edit: and please not ROS-82, sovier hurricane aleeady got it and its not so great

1 Like

May the Emperor bless us with rockets one day!
Honestly I’d even be happy with something like the

Equipped with 30mm that could help to intercept rocket equipped allies and somewhat fill the roll of CAS with the splash damage from those same guns.

Or a plane equipped with Ho-301 cannons firing 40mm like the Ki-44 or Ki-45 to fill the CAS roll. Or something even wilder like the Mitsubishi Ki-109 Heavy Fighter equipped with the Type 88 75mm anti-aircraft gun that will reward pilots for diving with high altitude and precision, whether aiming towards vehicles or infantry! :smiley:

1 Like

yea rockets planes are needed specially for japanese faction, hvar and m8 rockets dominates pacific

1 Like

No Japanese AirPower was lacking in the late war. Airframes were made of wood depended upon kamikaze tactics. Then again, I do support dedicated Japanese aircraft featuring extremely strong kamikaze results (wide blast radius) and faster top speeds. They could make this stronger then rockets but is a onetime use thing.

In time US can use more BR IV and V planes but I’m waiting to see will they add IS - 3 and T - 44 for the soviets to know witch plane to pick :smiley: If they do will be save to suggest Grumman F7F Tigercat with Tiny Tim

IS-3? Poor Krauts

1 Like

Yeah I’m waiting to see when they gonna draw the line for WW 2 technology for planes no Jet planes that’s fine by me but depends will they add IS - 3 I will think on my US and UK plane setup. They are not gonna add jets so im fine but there is many good US planes that are like the IS - 3 something that was made at the very very end of the war and saw very limited service and not always in combat

Dont worry poor kraut will be using Jagdtiger which is in editor or E-100 which also is in Editor

1 Like

Well if they add them all factions will need very big rockets to deal with them :smiley:

1 Like

I doubt that as even the king tiger struggles to pen it anywhere frontally and even in WT is is very sketchy if even with its buffed post pen damage it isnt entirely absorbed.

I think all the soviet mains will be very disappointed by it as it only had a 85mm cannon so it would not help much. The 100mm version only existed a few years later after the war had already ended.

Cuz they made IS - 3 in war thunder from Stalinium secret soviet armor protection known in fiction books as plot armor but in real life Panther was able to take out IS - 3…

1 Like

Is there any sorce for that? The IS 3 did not see combat and its only accivement was taking part in a victory parade a few monthes after the war had ended and at that point I doubt any panther would be shooting at one.

1 Like

What are you on about? Even the first T-54 prototype was made during WW2.

2 T-44-100 prototypes were completed in February 1945.