Rocket Planes For Every Faction

Well you can see IS 3 performance against Israel and the IS - 3 tank didn’t sell good it was good on paper in reality was a paper tiger IS - 44-100 was much better tank. IS - 3 was more of a parade monster to scare your opponents and you hope you don’t have to use them specially as the engine was really poor that was the worst part of the tank and this is if you are short enough to fit inside it…

First relevant part:

Even with its innovative technology and better armor protection the T-44A still used the same 85 mm ZiS-S-53 tank gun as fitted on the T-34-85 medium tank. The army needed a new tank armed with a more powerful 100 mm gun.[3] At the end of 1944 the designers had three types of 100 mm guns at their disposal - the D-10 (which had already proved itself in combat use in the SU-100 tank destroyer) as well as prototypes of the ZiS-100 and LB-1 (LB stands for Lavrenty Beria).[3][9] The T-44 tank armed with the 100 mm tank gun originally received the designation T-44B.

Main take away here is is that T44A only had 85mm guns and thenthe second part

Production history

The T-44A officially entered service with the Red Army on 23 November 1944, the production having started in October.[13] Production took place at the new Factory No. 75 (Zavod 75) in Kharkiv which used the buildings of the old KhPZ Factory No. 183 which were recaptured from Germans on 23 August 1943.[13] To restore the factories to working order, engineers, workers, machines and tools were sent from Stalin Ural Tank Factory No. 183, located in Nizhny Tagil.[13] The original plans were that the factory would produce 300 T-44As a month. However, only 25 were built by the end of 1944. In 1945, 940 were built, making a total of 965 (190[13] tanks built in 1944 and 1945 were completed by the end of the war). An additional 858 T-44As were made in 1946-1947. The T-34 continued to account for 85% of medium tank production through 1950,[17] and development of a more advanced medium tank with a more powerful 100 mm gun proceeded. The relatively brief production run ended in 1947 with a total of 1,823 T-44A tanks built. The reasons for such a brief production run included mechanical teething problems,[18] the end of the war which reduced the Red Army’s need for a new tank,[18] and the design’s inability to successfully fit a 100 mm tank gun.

The T44 100 prototypes where just one offs that did not leave their testing areas.
So i guess I was incrorrect as that the tank didnt even enter service at all even after the war.

Ho-Ri didnt even leave the paper stage, so It doesnt matter, as long as it was built during WW2 its fine for the devs as evident with the T-34-100.

Well yes in game IS - 3 will be amazing tank cuz it has good armor but in reality it had bad mobility, bad visibility , terrible gun depression, horrifying reload speed , you wont be enjoying the ride on that tank even if you are short person… and then we go to the early IS - 3 problems …The early IS-3s had lots of mechanical problems and had to be rebuilt; engines suffered severe vibration and often detached from their mountings and hull weldline that had a tendency to crack open… and if you are the radio operator you will have to stop the tank in order to effectively use the radio. So overall the early IS -3 was much worse then the reliable IS -2. Even in Hungary the old Molotov’s where able to take down IS - 3. So the early IS-3 was not your best pick as a tanker but yes if its just the armor and the gun in WW 2 tank vs tank combat where you don’t have to deal with its mechanical problems will be good tank to play with.

Japan did not have an alternative that would be able to fullfill that role of BR 5. So adding an alternative was not an option. The only option they had was to chose the less armored Ho ri but that would be fake aswell.
The USSR already has the SU-100, T34-100 and IS 2 to kill king tiger so they dont need another one to do that.

All im telling you is that it can be added as it fits the developers rules.

1 Like

Well I focused on fighters but Su-6 (AM-42) can be added perhaps for ground attack with bigger rockets

Oh not the dang Jadg. I gotta deal with that impossible behemoth enough in WT. I don’t need it ruining my Enlisted experience too. Thing is literally, by definition, immortal from the front. We’d HAVE to HVAR/500lb bomb it to ever kill the forsaken thing

Yeah I also hate super armored tanks they made them too OP in games in reality all this doom turtles where pathetic useless waste of resources even King Tiger is over kill there should be nothing bigger then King Tiger in my opinion… even now we need bigger rockets just for King Tiger spams… can’t imagine Jagtiger and IS - 3 spams… xD

1 Like

So don’t need a KT or STG/AS-44 equivalent.

1 Like

The problem is that Russian and Germany tanks in video games receive massive buffs just by the inherent nature of video games. Meanwhile American tanks all get nerfed, once more, by the inherent nature of video games

See, German tanks get buffed because they all work flawlessly. No transmission issues. No subpar material issues. Nothing wrong with any of their behemoths of steel when in reality they had many issues
Russian tanks get buffed because they are all manufactured flawlessly. Whereas in reality poor quality steel, craftsmanship, and maintenance caused them to all be garbage in every aspect except effectively sloped armor, good high velocity cannons, and numbers
American tanks on the other hand get nerfed because their generally higher reliability means nothing, and they’re not allowed to use their historically overwhelming numbers to take on enemy tanks. There is no 5 Sherman’s vs 1 Tiger like what would realistically happen. Not to mention that 76 Sherman’s were able to punch through Panther’s in engagements IRL, but struggle to do so in games unless you’re pixel hunting the cheek of their turret or they’re full broadside at you. Sherman’s could also bounce Panther shells, but good luck with that ever happening

So just fun stuff in general

2 Likes

Yes that’s why realistic approach cant work in majority of games one of my favorite games Raising Storm 2 there they have achieved very good balance the Americans have helicopters and everything but Vietnam are just made to counter them. In Enlisted full realistic approach cant work without prototypes and counters to super heavy tanks the game will be just heavy tank spam … you have same number of tanks as the enemy so you better use the most armored turtle

Pretty much, yeah

My stance is that rockets plane like king tiger should be nerfed.