"Replacement" tanks to balance vehicles in battle

I just use the Stalingrad III N and slap it with HEAT over and over

Could you please clarify this? do you get to choose from all of the BR 4 tanks, or will the game assign you a random BR 4 tank?

1 Like

great tank - kinda OP for BR2 - still very weak against KV1

germans getting a choice between Tiger H, Panthers and Pz IV H for high BRs

others getting screwed over

nice change, germans definitely needed even more pandering

7 Likes

Top Waifu in topic~

The next update seems to be focused on tanks.

1. Track imprints
  2. Simulated suspension
  3. Replacement tanks
  4. Bastogne/Ardennes map (kind of famous for tank warfare)
  5. Super Pershing that’s been in the works for ages
  6. Jagdtiger in the files, coming alongside Super Pershing?
7 Likes

well Germany doesnt need better firepower against BR5, Soviets profit from this much more, because KV1 and T34 suck hopelessly against getting uptiered.

So … well actually, this mechanic will pretty much change nothing.

T34 85 and other BR4 Soviet tanks have still almost no chance against German BR5 - while Panzer III J1 and other BR2 tanks will still have almost no chance against Soviet BR3.

Tiger II H, KV1, T34 STZ, and Panther are the MAIN tanks that create this issue. I believe it would be much much easier to focus changing these vehicles than to add a new mechanic that wont change much.

2 Likes

oh sounds great instead of killing 1 tank i will kill 2 : )

thank you DF

1 Like

i get the appeal, but good luck trying to explain this to a new player, a more simpler way for the player would be to simply just make the BRs fixed, as in +1 -1, and not thts system where it fluctuates between +1 -1 to the old matchmaking system again, there are enough players.

5 Likes

i honestly hope they dont add the jagdtiger, it would absolotely kill infantry and tank combat cause u would literally just get blasted by it and have literally no way of dealing with it, even if the super pershing was added it would be a disaster

3 Likes

that exist since beta or something iirc

I mean to be fair - it is absolutely true that BR issues are mostly created by tanks - because of this “no middle ground gameplay, either a tank is immortal or pops like a balloon”

The devs absolutely analyzed this correctly, I just doubt this new mechanic will change much…

1 Like

With current maps? At such close engagement distance? Eh I wouldn’t be so sure. Even with death star guns, turret less tds in Enlisted are very disadvantaged…

1 Like

this make happy my bazookas. too bad that my AT dies always as first

1 Like

It’s somewhat useful for low BR, but not useful for high BR at all.
Such a humorous tank BR makes any BR 4 tank pose no threat to the BR 5 Tiger King H

1 Like

The footage is from a video released a year ago.

It is just a unfinished left over stuff.

3 Likes

Really
Just change the mm to br 1-2,3-4 and 5 alone
Instead of all this BS coping mechanisms.

1 Like

The problem is that the Darkflow doesn’t want to send equivalent vehicles to the allied forces at all. Just look at the BR classification in War Thunder. You don’t have many tanks that the allied countries should fight against Tiger King H in the enlisted.

Agreed, it’s better than nothing but won’t help infantry (vast majority of players in a match) at all

I hope so to completely invalidate US and USSR end game tanks
Germany would truly suffer with the US getting the Super Pershing!!

2 Likes