Jagdpanzer VI Jagdtiger Response to the Japanese HO-RI

Sd.Kfz.186. Developed between 1942 and 1944 on the chassis of the heavy tank “Tiger II”. The “Jagdtiger” was mass-produced from 1944 to 1945. The hull was almost entirely borrowed from the “King Tiger” tank, with an extension of 300 mm due to the larger size of the superstructure. The hull protection was impressive — the upper frontal plate was 150 mm thick at a 40-degree angle, and the lower one was 120 mm.

Armament: It was equipped with a 128-mm rifled gun PaK 44 with a barrel length of 55 calibers, later renamed to 12.8 cm Pak 80 (12.8 cm Panzerjägerkanone 80).

The “Jagdtigers” were first used in combat on the Western Front in March 1945. All produced “Jagdtigers” formed two battalions. One battalion was stationed on the Western Front, and the other participated in the “Spring Awakening” operation in Hungary in March 1945.

This tank is already present in the game files, and its addition is only a matter of time. It can be made premium to make money on the numerous German players.

8 Likes

But…they dont fight each other :grin:(japan, germany)

13 Likes

Elefant tank destroyer and ISU152 can be added without a second thought, Jagdtiger however would make allied tankers quit playing tanks.

How do you pen 250mm of armor?

3 Likes

And what allied tank can resist it? We need a balance in tanks.

2 Likes

Get ready for the next battle

5 Likes

Finally, a tank to surpass my hatred of the Dicker Max

1 Like

I would like to follow the path of light armored vehicles like sdkfz 221/222, Ba-64 and so on. In the meantime, we are going the route of a mini war thunder with infantry elements. There are just not enough boats.

1 Like

Hold my beer.
Без названия (2)

An excellent addition!

no we don’t supposed to be unbalanced, but it gets balanced when you have all elements combined.
Infantry, Armor and AIR.
It’s simple you bomb it.
As a Tank you shoot the barrel shoot the tracks,
same infantry AT Gun tracks, Molotov on Engine, TNT…
THe terrain and situation and the crew of the Tank dictates how it will fare.

From what I see, you also want to include E-Series Tanks with their 170mm and 210mm guns, so I see that you suggest including the T95, which did not participate/fight in WW2.

Tank Destroyer Beautiful, impressive and imposing, although if the first battle against the allies was in the Ardennes in 44 not 45 as you say in your post Brother I really want to use that 128mm L/55 gun against the M5A1 Shermans, I would also like to be able to use the 128mm Pak 44 L/66 which penetrates up to 312mm at about 500 meters Enlisted as Heavy Gun

Hope you realize what you will bring to the game if they add Jagdpanzer VI :smiley:

2 Likes

The E-Series of Tanks and Tank Destroyers are Scarier than the IS-3

But we’re never built or used unlike the IS-3

Hey don’t respond to this guy he is a hardcore German main and will never stop crying lol

2 Likes

T u t e l :turtle:

Ye i think that the tanks are good as they actually are (talking only the top tier ones) i mean isu 152 jadtiger the us could get the t95 but it Will kill the japanese hori i mean…

Very hard to balance besides that amazing ideas

But i think that ye US needs the M26…( I don’t remember the full name i just know that is like the actual pershing but buffed)

I dont think the opposite of a tank Destroyer (fixed gun) is a Heavy tank

Id say IS 3 vs Tiger II 10.5cm perhaps?

Elephant/Jagtiger vs ISU-122S? (elephant better matchup, but Soviets dont have a Jagtiger equivalent, much like germans dont have a KV-1 equivalent)

Not that i know of in that time frame anyway

1 Like

Super Pershing needs to be TT tho

1 Like