"Replacement" tanks to balance vehicles in battle

In truth my Semovente I pick when I MUST face a hard opponent. It’s a great (br1) tank hunter.

Without HEAT like ut used to have thought… it sucks vs infantry :pensive:

1 Like

Again, like you said, those dudes min max. They’re at br2. Never, ever br1.

They cycle pz3N. Spam pps42.

They don’t larp with funny bolty lineups.

2 Likes

He shouldnt, but that isnt an answer to the question I asked, I merely asked if youd rather they be using a slightly more BR appropriate tank or using some BR1 clown car.

Like of course Im picking the former, this isnt a solution to players stupidity, I see plenty enough of that as is, if this patchwork solution will alleviate the issue, I’m all for it.

They are getting a stock BR4 or BR2 TT vehicle, that isnt exactly the end of the world. They arent handing out rare even prizes, they arent completely nullifying your grinding.

Why no t28e spam? Its really good

2 Likes

Potentially one of free tanks for anyone who’s going to play BR1 line up.

I am surprised you still do not see the issue.

1 Like

The only thing to do is…

2 Likes

I didn’t know soldiers needed mommy to coddle them

Gotta admit…BR hardlock would have been way better (IMO i should say)

10 Likes

What if some guys exploit the system and skip actually trying to research tanks,

But this is only for those who have an entry-level or third-level tank

Didnt know we were soldiers now? And you still didnt answer the question? I mean like it is common sense that its better for your teammates to have better equipment right? Im not weird for thinking this is a win win thing?

I’m surprised by your selective reading:

Your arguments are moot. So what if a weak all br1 lineup, gets to use a bit better tank once in a while, only if there’s an already much stronger enemy on the field let’s not forget!

Guy will still have poop br 1 lineup. A single tank spawned ONLY when an enemy br 2+ is IN PLAY won’t make a br1 user into a “seal clubber” :laughing:

3 Likes

Oh completely, but we gotta work with what we get

3 Likes

ok ok Let’s say I roll in with my tier 1 flamethrower tank, torching enemies . But then I spot an enemy tier 3 Panzer IV. No problem…I’ll just swap tanks and take him out

You’re not entitled to a shiny new ride just 'cuz you can’t figure what BR rating your firearm is

1 Like

In that case, this feature would be completely meaningless, as they still wouldn’t stand up against BR3 tanks.

In that case, the whole thing would be completely irrelevant. And it wouldn’t really help anyone.

There’s just the wrong outcome here. I don’t see any positive factor at all.

And sorry, I completely overlooked you have made this point. Not intentionally. I woke up like 15 minutes back.

2 Likes

Yeah the “free tank” you can only get when there would be a BR3 on the field, ie either a KV-1/T-34 or a Sherman. Call me crazy for thinking thats not too insane.

1 Like

Of course, I also would prefer br +/-0 or br +/-1 at minimum…

I’m just saying if that is truly impossible for devs… it’s something at least?

5 Likes

well it will be meaningless against germans on BR5 anyway unless they provide achilles, t-34-100 or KV-2(can it even kill KT?).

also there is always option of special tanks for that BR made to counter BR2/BR5

1 Like

I think it’s just unnecessary nonsense. This whole feature should be scraped. It makes the game artificially complex and confusing for no real benefit.

2 Likes