Reinforcements received: USSR paratroopers!

They can be BR1, but pure BR1 MM doesn’t exist atm. So it is pointless.

2 Likes

i mean i will take it since my soviet experience arent as chill as other have for some reason

Ahahah

“Le rire”

Hello, why is my yesterday’s progress deleted? I had about 14k points and I wanted to get other 6k today, but after login the progress counter says 0/20k

Lol? That’s so lame…

Seems like they really did screw up everything they could, meh.

1 Like

Did this just get reset 40 minutes ago?

I had like 7k accumulated and now I have zero?

Edit just saw that it’s another fuckup.

Heya comrades, we aware of problem with event, devs already working on a fix for it.

6 Likes

hmm same by me … i was just 150 points away from 20000 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Event should be fixed, you will see your prior stage with all points you had before that problem.

5 Likes

um ok i just saw those get deleted

Was the mod. Is crazy they have so many of them reading everything 24/7

3 Likes

yea more player are becoming mod so watch out when the day some of the more “fanatical” become one

2 Likes

Imagine.

Imagine your friendly Canadian neighbor becoming a mod…

hell-flame

I dare not apply. Judging their… dubious decisions, they could end up allowing me. Even I know it would be a bad idea! :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

it’s not that good

If you believe pps-43 is mediocre smg for BR2, then… I don’t know :grimacing:

5 Likes

germans have ovp

1 Like

Even if it were not that good (it’s really good, probably better than axis ZK in tier 4) it’s not the point.

The point is, it’s not even respecting the new system, which is to put similar strength things at similar br. Here we could argue the pps counterpart is roughly the mp40.

Then… they should be the same br since they’re so alike, yes?

If not. Then what’s the point of using br at all if it’s random?

3 Likes

Are you trolling?

4 Likes

OVP is a buffed ppd34, very mediocre even for BR II.

1 Like