Reinforcements received: Tunisian paratroopers

i mean we can now get is2 on stalingrad map now if that the case
note: i said stalingrad MAP so communist street and other stalingrad map

This can be solved with a 15s of caps lock for let new defender spawn on the point, or disable paratroopers jump in 20m around the cap… there are different solution for the problem

Only on high-end BR matches but those matches use already fantasy gun and prototype so an is2 in stalingrad… ye dont hurt so much

Many maps have names and landmarks that connect them to certain locations. And I hope devs don’t plan to change this.

Of course some ppl may preffer to play on generic ww2 map #48885 but I’d rather have something more meaningfull.

2 Likes

yea i guess anyway it better to wait then speculate imo
note: that why i dont really have any intelligent take on these thing cause i would rather wait then speculate
note 2; hey maybe we might get some sort of thing that tell us you can play on stalingrad and moscow map if you use specific weapon or maybe they might have “map pack”

helper already said that player equipment would match other players equipment using the BR

In short

BA vs BA
AR vs AR

For the map instead, the map are selected in base of the equipment but can happen (because most of equipment is used during the whole war) that sometime you get

Tiger in moscow or stalingrad

because most player of both team have equipment who was used in moscow and stalingrad (ppsh41,kiraly,g41,avs ecc…) and only someone have the Tiger

2 Likes

Extention

Of course some maps can be like mentioned generic ww2 map but imo we should continue the current course: Maps that are mostly fantasy (due to gameplay) but are inspired by actual, historical places.

Also in case of front going back there may be maps like Brest 1941 and Brest 1944. They could be the same map or there can be some changes like more destruction in later years.

1 Like

no.

the only way that would be “possible”, is through customs.

except, with paras, you can do it efficently, faster, and don’t even have to risk the lives of your soldiers like you would normally do without to even reach the point.

unlikely.

each weapon is somewhat tied to theaters.

and the more equipment you’ll have in common, the more you will be putted in that theater.

stalingrad is way off the chart to even consider IS2s, or any other weapon of similar BR / Tier.

more like, limit the ammount of paras can be used per player to 1.

there won’t be any issue from there.

what are you even talking about.

that’s not what happens.

you will be putted in the same br of your highest weapon.

which means, if you only have one stg / fg with the rest with bolt actions, you will face your opposition that most likely have full m2s / ppshes and what not. they do not match your loadout equipment scheme.

it’s arbitrary.

yea…im officially confuse and wont make anymore assumption so yea im just gonna wait and see what happen

Erika i think you need leave the forum for tonigth is clear you are reading upside down or something else

Exactly what i said in short… or i need do the long explanation every time

Ok is clear you hate them lest stop it we have two different wiew on the subject

Its rare I build rallies too.

It’s also rare I even consider using paras…

1 Like

hate them?

how about you stop talking from your ass.

i literally abuse them at almost any chance.

which, to be honest, i ain’t the one who took a break from enlisted.

so, i can assure you i see how things goes in the game.

you on the other hand, i’m not so sure of.

Abuse what strong word…

you are not abuse nothing you are a better player who in absense of someone who can fight you, end up using whatever you have for win

And this is fair because there is no matchmaking and avarage enlisted player is an idiot

So is paratroopers fault?

No is the normal state of the current game

trust me that once BR arrive and paratroopers are relegate to mid-high BR they become effective as any other squad because with decent player (and stack) on both side no one of the two side can stomp the other one withaut team work, and paratroopers solo/direct attack become only a ticket waste

And i bet @Shiivex and @EdVanSchleck can say to you that wen both team are full of player, solo action are risky or impossible to do and even the team one are hard to achieve

And dont be so rude you are a lady

3 Likes

When the room is a full 10 V 10 stack, most problems rise, and paratroopers are far from be one.

They just die mid air.

4 Likes

This remind me, once japanese paratroopers squad come, in one of my first drop a smart USA player in tenaru river, built an AA on one of the hill and kill something like 4-5 squad (even me) of japanese player who dropped at the match start

1 Like

Paras are An amazing option, against people that aim into the ground.

They can be, and are, Def a good option, and tactic even against a good opponent, but on a typical room I queue with friends, they useless.

Imo, even tho we/i have lost games where enemy paras took and did deal most of the work.

But speaking on a large picture, I don’t see them as that usefull as a spawn point few meters away the cap area

As for the event, I recommend everyone to get them, they are like a free premium squad. Unique, with unique options around them. Makes 0 sence not to grind for them as a free player… Most likely I m just a bad paratrooper user, or I m yet to unlock their full potential… But I wonder… what can they do, an assaulter squad won’t do even more…

I could easly argue assaulter squads is where the money is… But maybe I’m just used to the way I play

But hey, I too loose games. Alot of them. And still I don’t pinpoint paras as a reason to complain… Most of times I complain about my own skill issue. That only grows as I get older.

3 Likes

Getting shot while dropping from the air is exactly why I prefer to just spawn on a rally point with them.

5 Likes

My favourite moment, is when I paradrop “safely” behind a building, but a smart player that heard the very distinctive paratrooper plane surrounded by flak explosions, and merely looked up, greets me with a simple molotov or his flamethrower…

I’m like “ahah, well played, well played indeed, bast**d!”

happens surprisingly often. I like to do that too (but my style is merely to go prone with an lmg and mow the squad reaching for his crate).

Paras, are fun. really fun. But they are not OP, nor better than a death squad with fg42, stg44, ppsh41, m2 etc.

3 Likes

Most OP thing in game will always be bringing 3 Assault squads or 1 Assault Squad + 2 Flame Trooper Squads (Or 3 Flame Trooper Squads once the merge comes, or even more than 3 if you buy slots. The devs will probably need to implement a restriction on the amount of Class X squads you can bring, otherwise I can see premium players bringing 6 Flame Trooper Squads for German and Soviet faction)

2 Likes

Nasty paratroopers are only those in Normandy with drums and grenade launchers. And I dare to say that even without drops, FG nade launchers and drum squads are still pretty nasty.
Or are the M1A1 and Type 100 in Pacific also OP?

1 Like