Reinforcements received: APCs

I bet that the new Sd.Kfz is added to replace impact grenades for German mains.

1 Like

I dont get the fear of the 8mm armor vehicles…

I was baffled when the panzerwerfer was moved up to high BR because Soviet mains feared the damn thing.

What is with all this fear of somehting that is basicaly an xp pinata for any AT soldier of any BR. (I bet their heads are really exposed too, like all other APCS. easy target for any rifleman).

Personally Im licking my chops at all the new XP farming options…

@Conscript_Joe Loving the amount of new High XP targets for plane lovers to strafe with guns/cannons :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

protection is irrelevant. By that measure all infantry ingame is obsolete (die to bullets… /S )

Ability to dish out HE en masse in mobile spawn points while opposing sides dont have that option is a new (currently one sided) ability. Its basically an IFV, not an APC if that makes sense.

Just as if only one nation had paratroopers; sure they have no armor so therefore paratrooper bias doesnt exist?

To be clear, I like the vehicle, I hope to see many more ingame; but I see why player base expresses worry.

2 Likes

eheh I love that they have different markers… because I never hesitate to shoot at them.

a SINGLE 20mm GRAZE will detonate the apc… like for empty tanks.

that’s mains for you. But, it’s not fear, never is. Mostly always jealousy of what other factions have… which annoying mains always ask nerfed to the ground while asking for their stuff to receive boost. (remember the AVS? supposedly from those booboos, it was unusable, because it had… recoil. they say the same about ppsh41, hypocrites :stuck_out_tongue:)

2 Likes

Looking forward to the event, thankyou.:relaxed: P.S. bring back old event squads please :grimacing:

No, I don’t know. Tell me please. Where’s the problem? Tell me specifically.

I am starting to believe you haven’t played a single APC yet.

4 Likes

No one will use this as an assault vehicle. It will be just parked behind some houses and used as an rally just like any other apc. If anyone tries to use this in battle his gunner will get sniped in matter of seconds

5 Likes

Except me…i use all of them as drive by busses or for pushing enemy rallys :slight_smile:

Dangerous but fun

4 Likes

I hope we get British soldiers

Yes, we’ll get British soldiers. It has been already officially confirmed by helpers and so.

1 Like

Very nice innit… br’ish

I mean I and people I know will use it as an IFV.

Drive back and forth to keep the air at bay, drop off infantry in the meantime while I lay down tons of 75mm fire. Will only jump out once out of ammo.

Thats the min-max way anyhow.

P-38 will nuke before you could fire twice.

T-34s and KV-1 can OHK you from across the map and even if you try to hide and grey zone camp, even a simple AT rifle can pick of the whole crew.

Exactly as you say. SdKfz will be used the same way as every other glass cannons (German low BR tanks) - to quick rush and clean the objective and then die.

Easy 20- 30 kills at a cost of one squad… which does not even count as a vehicle.

2 Likes

Well no cause theyll be busy with German armor, literally have the numbers advantage.

Its kinda simple. One side brings 2 tanks

My side brings 6 tanks, 4 of them light that act as a spawn point.

2 Likes

i thought the max amount of apc was 3 was it always 4?

Yes it’s 3
But keep in mind 5 players in vehicles ( +2 with planes) is not effective at all, because it leaves you with only 3 people to actually cap/defend the objective

7 Likes

About amount spawned:

Do apcs use the same slot type, as motorcycles? :thinking:

motorcycle do not have slots

( were planning to, but due to the only poll ever made, players opted to not make limitations to bike )

you can theoretically spawn all 10 players with it

3 Likes

Oooooh.

Ok. My new goal is to create a biker gang in match, now!!!

5 Likes