Reinforcements received: APCs

So, about enough to pen a Stuart?

It is about 50mm but due to the low velocity you end up hitting enemys at suboptimal angles most of the time outside of point blank range

So it won’t be too powerful. More like a mobile anti-tank gun. Still better than an anti-tank rifle, but probably not the worst thing to come to the game.

1 Like

I would take that Pz III N over this APC like 100% of the time even it can send me to BR5…

2 Likes

Funny they didn’t put the flamethrower or Wurfrahmen variant of Hanomag but this without HEAT on higher BR than they should

It need to be reverted back to tier II, it has nothing to do on tier III, it’s not overpowered at all stop listening some cryers jesus. Axis don’t even have an free armed halftrack for tier II battles now while allies yes

1 Like

Sd.Kfz 7 is a free halftrack🤔

2 Likes

I feel like the UC would make more sense with rider mechanics rather than APC due to a lack of any passenger compartment. Comparable vehicles that could be supplied to other nations exist: T-27, Type 94 tankette, and L3/35.

1 Like

I’m talking about armed halftrack, not about the useless one. At least change it to MG42 or 34 if you don’t want revert it to tier II because it’s canon is so strong that he can pen two IS2 in a row.

1 Like

Br 3 for 75mm short and 8mm armour?

Makes sense compared to other apcs…not sold on the bigger scheme of things. (75mm short is a BR 2 weapon, especially without HEAT)

Also does the coaxil mg work too?

Universal carrier very sweet! But AT rifles BR 1

But truly nice event. Love the rewards!

The advantage of kwk37 is not anti-tank, but the ability to launch 600g explosives at an extremely fast loading speed, which can eliminate large areas of infantry regardless of offense or defense.

However, if you know where to hit, 50mm pen is enough to kill T34s and Shermans

4 Likes

Ah, if you don’t count this event, no other faction has free armed armed halftrack.

3 Likes

Machine guns for the Universal Carrier and Sd.Kfz 251/9 both indeed work and go pew pew :wink:

1 Like

that is indeed great news! thank you sir!

1 Like

Oh god the premium halftrack MGs better get unnerfed ASAP if the f2p ones have basically no artificial overheat mechanics. the mg34/M2 are dogshit as it stands.

Yeah, you’re probably right. One thing that worries me is that there is no limit to how many there can be in use at once.

Yeah these will become meta; in the right hands (several out at a time with tanks) it will get very oppressive. T-34 tankodesantniki no longer sounds insane. :smirk:

If it really gets to that stage you just need air support to fix the problem

They have a point in a sense that its the first IFV in a way, ability to bring multiple 7.5cm guns on top of armor is gonna be VERY strong.

I expect this to be balanced with more nations getting them in a few months ofc, but ill take time. Anyhow lets see them first before getting too excited.

Ah yes 8mm of pure death that is certainly immune to bazooka, PTRS and explosive packs.

Oh I almost forgot, Germany got hats for BP, German bias is real.

2 Likes