Reinforcements received: APCs

In the “Reinforcements received” events, you’ll upgrade your army with unique and well-armed squads, rare weapons, vehicles and always-useful items. Main rewards will help you unlock content that normally takes more time to reach in a regular lineup.

From 1st February (13:00 UTC) to 29th February (13:00 UTC), get battle score in battles and move up the rewards ladder!

Please note: you now have two days to complete each task!

REWARDS

You’ll get rewards during the whole event, and the further you progress through it, the more valuable they’ll become. You can easily skip a few tasks and still get the main rewards!

MAIN REWARDS

Mobile rally points with weapons and protection for a whole squad! If not an ultimate instrument of war, then very close to it.

USA

Universal Carrier - a small and lightly armored vehicle, which served as the main “workhorse” of the British army in WWII and was supplied to other allied countries.

It was really universal - reconnaissance, transportation of infantry and supplies, towing anti-tank guns, and even a self-propelled artillery. Good maneuverability, speed up to 48 km/h and excellent off-road capability helped it to cope with any tasks.

This variant is protected from small arms fire, and is equipped with a Bren machine gun on a tripod and a Boys AT rifle in the front of the hull to counter light armored vehicles.

The crew of this little guy consists of four soldiers.

Germany

Sd.Kfz. 251/9 - an easily recognizable half-track APC, one of several variants used extensively by the German Army in WWII.

The main advantage of the Sd.Kfz. 251 is its good protection from small arms, for both the crew and the soldiers in the fighting compartment. While its main disadvantage is the high silhouette, which can not be confused with anything.

This variant is capable of performing the role of both an APC and a formidable self-propelled 75-millimeter gun.

Additionally, the forward mounted MG42 machine gun will help to fight off enemy infantry.

The crew consists of four soldiers - no more can be taken into battle, otherwise there would be no room for the shells.

TERMS

• Squads are issued to specific countries in this event.
  • Tasks are updated every two days at 13:00 UTC, and the scoring starts again. Be sure to collect your reward before then, if you have managed to accumulate the required number of battle points, otherwise the task will not count.
  • The task can be completed in the Squads mode.
  • From 29th February (13:00 UTC) to 2nd March (13:00 UTC), after the end of the event, you will have the opportunity to purchase any missing rewards for Gold.
36 Likes

Back to event gulag

Thanks for Gold Weapon Order

18 Likes

New Battle Pass was so bad that we need an event to cool off and lure old players back.

Rewards are very nice, but I think the community would prefer if bugs and issues got fixed first than we got these events.

26 Likes

heck yea back to the old formula nice

5 Likes

What BR are the APCs?

9 Likes

Can’t wait to overpressure more light vehicles with my HE.

probably 2 or 3

1 Like

Looks good. The classic format with two neat squads and a gold weapon order.

Looking forward to seeing where I can stash the UC.

7 Likes

Update: Universal Carrier is BR II. Sd.Kfz 251/9 is BR III

21 Likes

now that nice and i guess right

Is there a reason why we cannot get a token instead of the APCs? You really don’t want us to skip more than 2 stages?

5 Likes

Love the appearance change orders, but not going to use them since I can’t rely on them not disappearing/changing

11 Likes

we’re getting so much event stuff so can we make it somewhat possible in the future to have an event squad slot or something.

And if we get any more events in the future can we just get a card so people can choose which one they want instead of just getting the Americans first or the Soviets first or Germans first or Japanese first.

14 Likes

you want the classic event token i see yea i kinda agree on that since before you can test the squad before buying it too (even tho i have been getting all event squad recently anyway but i understand)

5 Likes

i dont use apcs
sorry but i prefer a small rally rather than
“HEY throw me a explosive pack” rally :sweat_smile:
maps should be bigger like they were in HNG to those APCS see some good use.

but yeah
i will do the event :smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes

Doesn’t make much of a difference for me until we can actually get some decent cosmetics so overall will be ending up in the pile for me with all those cosmetic orders

3 Likes

Thanks for event, I like it. But I am still waiting for APC customization. :pleading_face::cry:

6 Likes

What is accurate, this:

Or this?

Also, 20k per 2 day is a bit tedious, but it’s much better than last Christmas one!

18 Likes

The forum just changed and I hate it nevermind it’s just bugging out

Is that one gonna be fixed or we gonna just be stuck with Americans on this one ?