Reinforcements received: APCs

Great,I thought APC`s are free to obtain :(.

they are.

as long you complete the challenges.

but, you can’t miss for more for 8 days or you will miss the german sdkfz 251/9

1 Like

They really need to make it so you can get tickets for these events so we can choose what we want because not everyone can do the entire event.

2 Likes

small correction.

it appears that now soldiers will enter the vehicle once they spawn, and then you will have to leave it.
just like normal apcs.

( gave me the wrong impression because the first spawn, my soldiers were placed outside, but after respawning the second and third, i was located in the gunner seat. )

I have an idea for an event format.

Rather than awarding full squads with a particular “high value” weapon, reward individual soldiers (like gold order troops but event only and they come with weapon) and we put the squad together.

Personally, I feel like halftracks should be able to be obtained in the standard tech tree rather than being an event prize or premium

14 Likes

Same goes for paras :PP

12 Likes

Agreed (M3 Halftrack for the Americans when)?

4 Likes

Yeah.

It’s the thing I’m most skeptical with, before going Steam train.

Devs keep releasing fomo content. Playerbase does not like fomo in the long term. In any game.

But an entire mechanic being either fomo or locked behind a pay wall? (Paras). This won’t be received well.

A friend I wanted to introduce to Enlisted saw this and said f*** it. And I cannot blame him…

6 Likes

I think it makes sense for the parachute upgrade be a squad upgrade “way out at the end” of the list and make it cost 5 squad points if it needs to. Have the BR5 assault squad(or make an earlier one if balancing requires it) be “Parachute Infantry” and have them start fighting on the ground the way all the “Parachute Infantry Regiments” started back in the Normandy Campaign. Upgrade them all the way to the end and you get yourself the option to equip them with parachutes and make them Paratroopers.

It seems fairly simple to me.

…A Market Garden map would probably be pretty easy to pull off(flat+road+ditches+marsh+a few scattered farms+bridges+ a buttload of German fortifications) and it’d be sweet if they made all Allied infantry enter the field by air. That’d give Steam players a taste of how cool the paratroopers can be.

And my guess is that few people (including me) will use the Boys ATR as sniper rifle instead which could be quite fun.

2 Likes

Ps now that new Jap premium apc does not have a MG overheat mechanic & likely these new APCs as well can we have the premium Sov/Axis APCs also have fixed machine guns? Having 3s burst for 20sec overheat is basically completely useless feels bad to have paid for. Either remove the mechanic so the MG can be used or maybe matching current buildable MG/HMG overheat specs (ie improved overheat)

4 Likes

They also make great AA when playing Japan :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok this is great, but how do I track my progress here? as you can see (no you can’t, it won’t let me upload the screenshot) it says I’ve got 1/2 completed, but it also says I have the first stage completed. how do I get 2/2 complete? do I need to get 20,000 score on US and Germany? like 20K each? or is it just 20K in either US or Germany?

come on, Gaijin. you’ve been through this. you know how to design proper UI for a game almost identical to this for over a decade. so identical, that the damage models and flight models are re-used assets.

how do I add a screenshot to a post?

Right click SS, then copy, then left click, right click, in post, just paste into post.

Not sure on this, but maybe you haven’t posted enough or something like this?,
if you can not edit your post

You have to wait till tomorrow.

2 Likes

“An error occurred: Sorry, you can’t embed media items in a post.”

nope, that’s not how it works.

Not sure if this related to what i mention, or this maybe a console issue, that i can not help with, and maybe someone can help you.

1 Like

4 Likes