Reinforcements received: APCs

No, i was reading, just happen to reply to his 2nd post and not seen original question,

When i can be bothered id write up a suggestion how a few other games do it.

You can still have youre events or whatever, but they are always available. You can only do one event at a time and it can be quite grindy BUT you will never miss the opportunity.

Conquerors Blade has seasons that you can choose at any time, even if you werent playing at the time.

Hell divers 2 is going to take that approach aswell with warbonds…warbond = the event (xp required, levels and rewards)…the warbonds/events never expire and you can buy the with rl money OR ingame currency to complete at your leisure

4 Likes

these all look so good

If you look at the Event screen, you’ll notice some of the numbers are gold. Those are the prize points. You’ll also notice that those are even numbers. To reach the first gold point to acquire the first event prize, you have to complete the task twice.

No

Yes. That’s how you completed the event task the first time. You can’t do it for the second time (and claim the first prize) until the second task unlocks. The second task will be unlocked at game reset

The way this event works is that you have to earn 20k points in 2 days to complete the task. Getting “20k pts in two days” completed one task. You have to wait until game reset after the 2nd day of the event task to have the next task available. You aren’t allowed to work ahead and you’re not allowed to fall behind. If you don’t reach 20k by the 2nd day of the event, your progress is lost, the next task is unlocked, and you have to start back over at zero in order to complete it. You have to complete “x# of tasks” shown in the Event graphic to earn prizes. The “1/2” is showing you how close you are to completing the next “gold” task and earning that prize.

1 Like

Even a rifle should be able to pierce this. Kar98k penetrated 13 mm of steel at 100m.

I think that small arms weapon penetration value is uniformly 1mm in game.

Doesn’t really matter in case of rifles since their potential to damage tanks is low, MGs on the other could have chance against lightly armoured vehicles.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

CHANGE BR FOR BALANCE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

5 Likes

yea i used to just ask question first until i got smart and start reading (like now instead of 1 year ago)

1 Like

Okay, I’m confused
Do either of the vehicles act as a spawn point?
Their description in the event page is not really clear on it

Yes they do.
That is what APCs are for in this game.

then you build at gun or use planes or spawn tank as usual

Yeah, I think Enlisted would be much more interesting to play if everything, including all firearms, had a realistic penetration value, against as many materials as possible - armor of vehicles, bricks, wood etc. I remember playing in Moscow in early stages of the game, around 2021 probably - back then, the wooden walls of all the huts were penetrable, but reduced damage by a significant amount. Damn, that was fun to play, it felt unique compared to all the simply modeled copy-paste shooters I’ve played before like Battlefield. Now, even some thicker walls woven from reed in Pacific maps are eating the bullets and it feels kinda cringe

3 Likes

This still happens to some extent. People are constantly complaining about “cheaters” shooting them through walls, though. That’s the basic pressure on those settings. Kids don’t understand the difference between cover and concealment.

well to be fair the Type 97 AT rifle is basically a man-portable semi-auto AA cannon weith 7rnd magazine, so it makes sense.

1 Like

I distnatly remember sometimes getting PTRD-ed through the wall, those were the times I almost always raged but still respected that madlad who did it.

Another feature snuffed out that i miss

4 Likes

The descriptions are super inconsistent on the vehicles
The bren carrier is not even described as an APC anywhere in it’s description. Also, where exactly is it going to fit a 9-trooper spawn?
The /9 is said to be only limited to 4 men “because it carries ammo”. So where do the respawns go?
So it’s not actually clear to me lol

Just joking, they actually spawn out side.

Hi Keofox,

after the changes in the battle pass that were not as spectacular as expected after the announcements and the disappointing fur-caps (I like that it is historical correct contend and nothing that changes enlisted to a fornite clone, but uniform sets, or at least jackets would have been nice. Maybe even in a way you can chose from what faction the reward will be) the Event is really nice, with great rewards.

One thing I would really like on all 2- or more day events though, is a “day-counter” that tells you day 1 of 2 or day 2 of 2, so you know if you have to finish today, or you have a day more, without having to count the days from the beginning of the event every time.

Finally I have to agree with some of the other members here, that even though the event is great, I would be even more appreciated if some of the problems, bugs or imbalances could be addressed.

For me, the most annoying ones at the moment are:

1 – BUG:

“Long arm guys”, the ai soldiers that stuck with their hands somewhere and then pull their arms across the whole map.

2-IMBALANCE:

No Paratroopers for Germany in BR I, II and III. In order to have a balance in the game, you sacrifice in some cases historical accuracy (German Panzerfaust for Russians, Puma in low tier) which is a good thing in order to have a fair game.

However, in BR I,II and II Germany is massively handicapped because they have, as the ONLY faction, NO Paratroopers. Funny as they were the first nation to use them in battle. I would really ask you to change this, either by:

A – Rate the Italian Paratroopers lvl II. The SMG has a 20 shot magazine and is weaker than the lvl II Russian SMGs. The flamethrower can be put out of the drop box, as you have already implemented a mechanic to adjust the boxes to the current BR.

B – Give the German Paratroopers (and maybe one Paratrooper unit from all factions) the same ability the Russian Paratroopers have, to change the main weapon.

Whatever solution you prefer, having NO paratroopers in the low tiers for Germany/Italy is in my opinion a total no go and goes completely against the game balance as paratroopers give you a massive tactical advantage, especially if the opposite side has none!

3- BUG:

Not working customisations. On top of using the cards from the game, I paid real life money to make my squads wearing matching uniforms, fitting to the environment of the campaigns or now maybe better called theatres. On the squad screen all looks fine, e.g. for Stalingrad all ae wearing brown over coats. In game however, suddenly half of my team is wearing the snow uniforms from the Moskau maps in Stalingrad and half of the team wears the correct brown coat I had chosen for Stalingrad.

I mean this is something we pay for and it does not work properly.

7 Likes

Disclaimer: this is my personal thoughts in my space and mind, not as a business, game designer, or game dev.

I feel the Sd.Kfz.251/9 is more of a “Common” vehicle of WWII. Again, personally, I think something like the Sd.Kfz.250 would have been a more “interesting” implementation in the game, as it would get a mortar, and a defensive Manchinengewehr-34. Again, personal opinion, any thoughts on it?