Reinforcements for Japan's motorized infantry!

can you guys stop selling premiums without uniforms ?

i can understand and reason if those were behind event.

but even enets squads get better camouflage and unique items in comparison to APC premium squads.

it’s sad.

p.s

10 Likes

Because APC crew is in fact, not a premium. There’s just a single APC driver who is premium. So I’ll guess that could be used as an excuse.

1 Like

we have been over this.

which it’s a shitty excuse.

so, once again, let me remind you;

premium vehicle crews often comes with either pre bought cosmetics, unique camouflage for the vehicle it self or in certain instances, even with unique camouflages.

not to mention,

the bikes in question are the primal example:

which are exactly like the apc squad.

yet the apc has nothing of unique going for it.

case close.

try your luck by coming with better exscuses next time.

9 Likes

But all other vehicle crews are premium. Meaning, you cant change them for different guys and so. APC crew is not premium. They’re just classic white casuals.
It’s very much possible they just cant lock special outfit to such squad, since you can swap soldiers there. You know, spaghetti code.
EDIT: nevermind, it is possible with old premium squads. Since you can add non premium engineer to it. So there’s no excuse and you are right.

Btw. Still no APC customization?

1 Like

Only question about sides mgs.

Can bots use them? Or can they only be fired by humans?

they can’t be used, will be fixed later

2 Likes

So introducing a new premium squad which is already bugged is a new meta I guess.

25 Likes

Pretty sure people waited decades to buy a truck for 50 euros.

7 Likes

I see we might get a event with APCs as rewards. German and American APCs to be precise.

ah i was right it is gold not money

oof 3.200 for an apc with mg? dam man i can almost buy soviet para that have more utility ngl maybe this year holiday sale i might buy it tho

3 Likes

Side MGs either don’t work, or aren’t clear how to use them

Its ok, you cant, but hey, they be fixed soon :smile:

this thing should be in tech, not behind a wall of payment, sorry but not sorry

4 Likes

The Universal Carrier better be British, because in the art it was an American squad

Seriously just give America the M3 Halftrack, it was their primary halftrack. They lend leased the M5 and M9 primarily to the Soviets in the first place, that should’ve been their halftrack.

5 Likes

Personally in my opinion I don’t think there’s any problem with the APCs looking generic, they’re not like a special forces unit so they don’t need to be blinged out

It’s impossible since they were assaulter squads and not engineer squads. We also didn’t get engineer squads for the US and Japan, so that would put it off the list. The ARs are upgradable as well, unlike the Horn STG and AT44.

2 Likes

it’s incredible how many bad takes one individual can have. and you never cease to throw new ones under almost every post.

literally panzergrenadiers of the german army being among the most trained and elite units of the army :skull:

" they’re not a special forces units "

lol

which it’s even funnier if we consider how in enlisted the opposite is also the case. aka inexperienced or not so elite units got better uniforms ( or their uniforms instead ) and in some instances, even better weapons that they were historically equipped with somehow being better than actual elite units.

P.s.

the irony

:clown_face:

5 Likes

Amazing finally some new toys for Japan and good one ^^
Can we also get Reinforcements for para troopers ?

Premium Squad:

With this uniform and the paratrooper version of Type 99 LMG.

And the event squad can be given also with ZB -26 modified to shoot 6.5x50 mm Arisaka with 30 rounds curved mag some where used by Japan:
zb 26 curved
ZB -26 30 round mag

Here is possible look for the event para:
Japanese Para

And while we are on the topic can you add also suppressed golden weapons for Japan like the other nations:
Suppressed Nambu 1935 1
TTMGH_10
TTMGH_9

11 Likes

I have my SdKfz. 7 squad set up with two Gunners, fully perked and kitted out with MG13s. They’re pretty effective and enthusiastic drive-by perpetrators.

1 Like