Reinforcements for Japan's motorized infantry!

A long-awaited addition to Japan’s pool of premium vehicles, the Type 1 Ho-Ha APC!

Thanks to the half-track chassis, this APC has excellent off-road capability and a maximum speed of 45 km/h! In addition, this APC is equipped with three Type 97 machine guns, which will allow you to fight off enemy infantry not only from the front, but also from the sides. The crew consists of six specialized soldiers of different classes with appropriate weapons. Like other APCs, the Type 1 Ho-Ha functions as a mobile rally point.

This vehicle will be available in game for Gold.

25 Likes

Price?

5 Likes

Hello event announced today?

8 Likes

:face_with_monocle: :pinching_hand:

Yo. This week.

17 Likes

Event is real

6 Likes

Will this be coming on its own or with an American APC premium

Also, will it be BR II like the others, or higher due to more MGs?

3 Likes

Very cool! But other APC still feel incredibly slow both off and on road, especially on small incline. German halftrack is not very good offroad either, will it be tweaked? Also, having mechanic to prevent teammates from spawning and not exiting APC would be useful, auto-deploy after certain time maybe?

8 Likes

Nice. Drive by mgs. Hope the bots work them well

4 Likes

Not sure these APCs for the japs and US are going to be balanced, yes the jap one has 2 more Mgs (we don’t even know how they work, presumably on infantry) but the other most likely has the boys AT which is going to be a primary weapon so it gets the pen markers, and it can deal with most Japanese tanks from the front fairly well if you know where to shoot, and it’s going to be way easier with it showing pen markers.

3 Likes

Thank you wolf

Yipee… Premium squad… For japan… Kill me

2 Likes

Looks nice c:

Are there no armored vehicles in the United States that can be purchased in gold? Or are you preparing something?

3 Likes

I could be wrong but… wasnt it said that we would get some kind of event with engineers who could use assault rifles with benefits for those who own the stalingrad bundle?

13 Likes

That was the Horn StG and AT-44 event I think

They said stalingrad buyers would get those squads without playin event, which was not the case for Horn StG and AT-44, from what i heard

6 Likes

No, they were classic event assaulters.

5 Likes

very fun and good looking vehicle :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No it was not, the event squads were assaulters and not engineers and they also said in the event those who had the stalingrad bundle will get time benefits…

1 Like