Reinforcements for Japan's motorized infantry!

It’s impossible since they were assaulter squads and not engineer squads. We also didn’t get engineer squads for the US and Japan, so that would put it off the list. The ARs are upgradable as well, unlike the Horn STG and AT44.

2 Likes

it’s incredible how many bad takes one individual can have. and you never cease to throw new ones under almost every post.

literally panzergrenadiers of the german army being among the most trained and elite units of the army :skull:

" they’re not a special forces units "

lol

which it’s even funnier if we consider how in enlisted the opposite is also the case. aka inexperienced or not so elite units got better uniforms ( or their uniforms instead ) and in some instances, even better weapons that they were historically equipped with somehow being better than actual elite units.

P.s.

the irony

:clown_face:

5 Likes

Amazing finally some new toys for Japan and good one ^^
Can we also get Reinforcements for para troopers ?

Premium Squad:

With this uniform and the paratrooper version of Type 99 LMG.

And the event squad can be given also with ZB -26 modified to shoot 6.5x50 mm Arisaka with 30 rounds curved mag some where used by Japan:
zb 26 curved
ZB -26 30 round mag

Here is possible look for the event para:
Japanese Para

And while we are on the topic can you add also suppressed golden weapons for Japan like the other nations:
Suppressed Nambu 1935 1
TTMGH_10
TTMGH_9

11 Likes

I have my SdKfz. 7 squad set up with two Gunners, fully perked and kitted out with MG13s. They’re pretty effective and enthusiastic drive-by perpetrators.

1 Like

Stick your Gold condors on the rifle men :rofl:
Been told they will take them.

I don’t see anything inconsistent with what I said

What does the iconic British Unviersal Carrier having a British squad instead of an American one have anything to do with the appearance of said APC uniforms being generic. Faction ≠ Appearance

99% of the British forces wore khaki, should this APC have paratrooper Denison smocks?

right back at ya

" Personally in my opinion I don’t think there’s any problem with the Bren Gun Carrier having generic american uniforms, they’re not like tied to a special forces unit so they don’t need to be british "

don’t slap your forehead too much because of it…

ah yes, good ol double standard because i say so.

right.

great thinkers we have among our community in this forum.
very proud of it.

You are comparing apples to oranges

In your view the American uniforms are generic in and of themselves while I am saying that while America and Britain are currently tied together they both are distinct factions.

So if we are to get the British universal carrier, the Premium squad should be British, just like the Churchill, Firefly, Tempest, and all the others

They wouldn’t have bothered giving American and British squads two different customization pools in the first place

How do you want to make unique skins for a thousand and one premium squad? There are too many of them. They take by quantity, but not by quality. Even if you use all the variants of uniforms of any kind, even civil / paramilitary services, there still won’t be enough uniforms for everyone.

Obviously(due to my experience in every game there at least 3 premium squads), many people prefer to take it anyway. Although I would say that they just don’t care about uniforms and skins, and they choose good weapons or unique mechanics (hi PzW42). But this is only a small part of the premium units, so most of them are just literally abandoned.
So again, there are too many premium squads of poor quality. It was better for them to make high-quality(as they can) squads, but less often, although it may be less profitable.

not at all.

we are still speaking of uniforms.

remember?

that’s the bloody point.
ain’t it.

you do love speaking out of ignorance. don’t you.

AC1 squad uses american uniforms despite speaking english.

Jumbo is being currently used by british squads.

2 enfields are being unlocked from american squads.

Daimler is being used by american squads.

therefore, by the same logic, makes no fucking difference.
and you’ll get the bren carrier with USA units weather you like it or not.

as much i don’t like my fucking panzergrenadiers ( that i’m not sure you even bought to begin with ) looking like regular units with no customization.

if you like taking shit, you do you.
i don’t.

and given being a premium, should come with unique uniforms.

there are literally 0 downsides to it.

more people would perhaps take it for said cosmetics.

increase it’s value and increase sales.

doesn’t take a genius.

4 Likes

And I definitely think they should correct all of that

When it comes to vehicles let’s be honest if we’re buying the Premium we’re buying it for the vehicle. However I believe there must be a very simple standard. If it’s an American thing, make the squad American with customizations and voice lines, if it’s a British thing make it British

3 Likes

precisely the same with units and other premium units.

→ halftrack squad included

once again, wrong.

( but only partially ) as i said to adam:

which literally every single premium squad does outside two/three exceptions.
( ac being one )

i don’t see why halftracks should be any different just because you don’t consider them somehow “not elite”.

I never said they shouldn’t have unique looks, just that I don’t think if it’s that big of a deal if they don’t

It’s like every Fallschirmjager based squad is going to look basically the exact same. They’re either going to have one of their two camouflages or their standard green smock. And that’s just how it is.

However I think if it’s thematic a squad should have a unique camouflage. For example I was expecting the 600th Paratroopers to have a SS camo smock, but perhaps we’ll have to wait for a 500th squad

On a side note I think Premium and Event squads should be customizable.

I will say that while I have established that I don’t think it’s a big deal, let me say that I do think it would be cool (and fair) if they gave the halftracks some Panzergrenadier camo. (Although like I said I think squads should be customizable so we can customize them however we want (personally I like the standard uniforms), and or they should just add a lot more German uniforms and camo so we can customize them ourselves)

Yeah ive done the same :slight_smile:

I was more meaning the mounted mgs on the side

Is there a plan to add the option to use the telescopic sight of Type 97 in the Ho-Ha?

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/enlisted/i/2vMM4DWNlGGv

3 Likes

Hey, can you fix Medal of honor receptent Aurther Jackson please. In the battlepass store please, I don’t know why he’s wearing a British uniform when hes an American from the 1st Raider Battalion

4 Likes

Did anyone figure out how to use the side MGs? I’ve tried it in Practice Mode but couldn’t find a way to shoot them.

1 Like

Maybe, i would consider buying it, when the german APC wasn´t such a disappointed. I pre-ordered it and this vehicle can´t fight of anything. The MG on the halftrack overheats like crazy!!! You only can kill 1 guy, maybe 2 when they are right next to each other! For a premium squad this was really disappointing. This was my first pre-order for Enlisted and i already have no interest in pre-ordering anything again, because the german APC was a huge waste of money!

1 Like