Our Roadmap

Do we have a chance to have a server in the Pacific region in the future?

Or will there be a chance to see servers in other regions in the future?

but was not in action during ww2, but ok btw

1 Like

yea premium ok, but i hate that they made my most beloved german halftrack as premium

2 Likes

yes brother, i hate that normandy match, in which we have to defend damn beach, and germans are invading from top and they have a advantage,

1 Like

Will old gold order stuff be included in loot box as well? Or will they at least return in some way?

5 Likes

those are made up numbers. if you want actual stats look here (although old now):

3 Likes

For real. I would of never started playing console if i knew i would get unfair treatment on their sales, and not being able to switch over to PC play on my account. Now I’m way to invested to start over. Really want the PC experience.

2 Likes

Atleast to be able to write peoples in friendlist…

8 Likes

As someone with not a lot of time on his hands I’m a little sad to see penalties for dessertion. I have a life you know.

1 Like

Screenshot_20240706_110110_Chrome

No WW2 FPS has a Chinese front. Enlisted could be the first one. But there is another game that has already announced thst it will release a Chinese DLC. I hope you guys beat them to it.

3 Likes

I thinks they are talking about France just a feeling :pinching_hand:

6 Likes

I must express my negative view on the ‘Veteran Box.’ Why did I have to go through all this trouble, overplaying my hand, thinking I was going to obtain an exclusive weapon, only for people to suddenly be able to purchase them with money? And not only that, how many weapons can you get with that? Can I get two AT squads with Ludfaust? Can I obtain event vehicles?

Honestly, I believe that adding this option would diminish any relevance the events might have.

It really took a lot of effort for me to complete this event…

5 Likes

I have the equal but opposite frustration that you have.

I am deeply saddened that we are getting loot boxes in the game. And I am also even more upset that they wil probably use them as an excuse to not properly introduce standard issue weapons/vehicles into the regular Reasearch tree. My main concern is

Chi-Ha Kai
Japans most successfull tank of the war and the 2nd most common medium tank. By all accounts it should be in the Research tree. Imagine if the T-34, Tiger of M4 where event tanks.
reinforcements-received-heavy-weapons-v0-c5bk3070wrga1
reinforcements-received-heavy-weapons-v0-xee0zid7wrga1 (1)

12 Likes

I have noticed this aswell.

I deeply agree with you.

1 Like

The solution is simple, add the Chi-Ha Kai to the tech tree and create special event one that looks different for people who already have it. Same formula as the panzer 4 G “stalingrad”

4 Likes

This is funny

2 Likes

Is there any plan to add squad slot for event squad?
Is there any plan for ability to buy squad slot with Sliver?

2 Likes

i think that buy “slots” with silver is excessive

1 Like

This would be amazing. Honestly the perfect solution. But I feel like there is a lack of will to do it at the developer level.

They have added so many things for Japan as premium/event/battlepass that should’ve been added as regular research, like Chi-Ha/ Chi-Ha Kai/ Type Hei 10, Type Hei Late. Then they add things like the KE7 that should be battlepass or event.

I honestly dont get the strategy here.

2 Likes