Option to bring "elite" BR+1 squad

With this approach, humanity wouldn’t get out of the stone age.

If everybody has one BR+1 squad, then everybody has equal chances.

Or say “I grinded a lot to unlock this gun and now I need to grind even more to play it, F this, uninstal”

This makes 0 sense.
So being sealclubed due to match making (about which I can do nothing about) is ok, but being sealclubed because of a mechanic I can also use is bad?

1 Like

I don’t get it.
We don’t get full BRs, so what? BR1 and BR2 are as much of BR+1 as BR4.3 and BR5.3.

i’m fairly sure the example of not touching the fire allowed for the same humanity to survive long enough to not exinct. and essentially not just indulge into idiocy.

which you then have the issue of not… really being that impactfull.

you’d be almost better off proceeding to the next br with your stuff already ironed out.

ehhhhhhh

this is the free to play model they went with.

you can’t change that the core existance of how it’s setted up.

which it’s somewhat the price to pay for being a free to play accessible for everyone.

yes.

if the cons outweight the befits…

P.s before you’ll pull up the magic buzzwords:

" you’re just bias "

" you don’t like it because you would abuse it "

or… whatever.

no. i don’t mind it. i’m crazy on my own to stack odds against me so.
i don’t think i would use it to begin with. but at the same time i could use it for special units and what not ( mainly for cosmetic reasons ).

makes me 0 difference.

i’m just explaining the counter argument of why it can be potentially a bad idea… or why it might not change anytime soon.

1± br level there is not a sufficient difference for equip something for an “elite squad”… it would be better let player add one or two gun from the next tier in one of their squad or in this “elite squad”

Depends on how those BRs will look like. I guess we need to wait and see.

Also in case it’s not impactfull we can always make it BR+2 or BR+10.

At this point why dont back @Valkay proposal directly

Being sealclubbed with a chance to fight back is better than being sealclubbed without a chance to fight back.

As such I concider the discussion to be over won by me.

:crossed_swords:

try me

although, i feel like giving no chance to seal club would be better.

thank you for bringing it to their attention

Impossible. Uptiering will always happen.

which we should fix that instead.

( if… even possible )

again, i feel like the tier it self should become the br.

opens for more variety, less surprises, and seems fairly balanced.

and hard lock it.

so you don’t get putted up against other people of the newer tier.

1. I made my post 2h ago and he made his 30min ago. I’ve been sitting here all the time since then so I had no chance to see his post. I’m not DF, I don’t have a time machine.

2. His idea directly benefits vets.
    If I’m BR1 and I take two BR2 weapons I just unlocked, why should I face a dude with two BR5 weapons?

1 Like

yeah i was about to say…

his idea is not entirely different from this one.

shares the exact same problems we have been discussing

shame on you.

i swear…
the youth these days…

attention spam of a dead cricket

( jk )

1 Like

Actually…

So the only real diferences are:

• he proposes to allow two weapons, I propose to allow one whole squad
  • I propose to add a spawn score so the squad doesn’t get “abused”

This would and would not work at the same time

1. you were sent to berlin map with br 1 . This make sense. You can use weapons from 1930’s in 1945.
    Then you bring a stg44 squad. Also make sense since its berlin
  2. you are at tunisia, everyone has br 2 . Then you bring mg 45 squad.
    Hmm…
    We have a time traveler here
1 Like

We have exactly 0 info about how the soft HA rule will work so for now I can’t really make any suggestions regarding it. We need to wait for more info.

Is not that your idea is better even you stated that in case you can raise the BR of the squad weapon from to 2± to 10±

At this point lest make thing simply and square

1 Like

just admit its a way for players that reached a high br to seal club new players by bringing high br weapons to a lower br,

1. Sqad is limited so you will fight with the “proper” BR gear 90% of the time.
  2. New players can also use this feature as soon as they unlock their first weapon from the next BR.
  3. It’s still more fair than being put in a match against ppl with higher BR only because match maker decided so.
1 Like

Good ideas you have there sir!

This whole thing started because i started a thread about matchmaking variety, the threat of “mirror matches” with a strict “best equpped weapon/vehicle = your BR, nothing else matters” and retaining the capability to use mixed loadouts or just the new weapon you just unlocked (or bought with a gold order) and not have most of your equpment be suddenly obsolete. (and screwing you over in the process wanting to use that gun) Instead, those mixed loadouts can play at a lower BR, where they will face squads that one time they are better equpped to, but next respawn they will be the underdog.
(because they haven’t bought enough of the high tier weapons to advance a full tier, and why should they struggle (or never use the thing…) grinding in order to buy 10 more?)

Starting post gor all of this:

My latest idea about weighted average BR calculating:
(below some replys…)