Limited BR exception

Many players are concerned that they will have limited access to their favourite gun, most common are Soviet mains who are worried that having a single PPSh-41 smg in their line up would place them in the highest BR.
BR is necessary so veterans can´t destroy new players anymore, especially once all campaigns merge, thus we can´t avoid it.
It was promised that custom games will provide a good range of solutions to the matter with varying degree of historically accurate matches to choose from, that is great to role-players and HA enjoyers.
But those are not always convenient, lets face it, often you are too short on time to wait for a perfect custom which gives you questionable amounts of XP.

So (finally I´m done wasting your time) I would suggest giving players a limited exception, which would apply to only 1 or 2 guns, the gun´s BR wouldn´t affect the overall BR of the lineup.
Its Pros:

• This would give a little more flexibility to players and a little more variety to the armoury used.
  • Testing a newly unlocked gun wouldn´t result in up tiering.
  • Gold order weapons would obviously be huge winners of this, new players would be also be interested in buying the BP for these weapons which is very good for the game´s economy (creates an attachment to the game so he will be more likely to spend money on it again, but that is a secret we aren´t supposed to know :shushing_face:).

There should still be reasonable limitations:

• A limit on BR range so you cant take an AS-44 or G43Kurz to BR1
  • This shouldn´t apply to tanks and aircraft!

That is all there is to it, Cheers
Valkay

Edit:grammar fix

7 Likes

I don’t feel sorry for those players anyone who’s using that weapon does not have good intentions.

6 Likes

I would really love an Operation Unthinkable event just so that mains who only play Western Allies or Soviets get a little culture shock.

A most diplomatic phrasing.
I have 20 Mp717r in Stalingrad, so Im scum myself, but since drums dont suffer any disadvantage in this game, they are meta and our m̶o̶n̶k̶e̶ gamer brain demands its spam.

5 Likes

The PPSH should be available in every single Eastern Front battle

2 Likes

See?
I would post a Willy Wonka face, but I feel like I need to ask for permission from a certain someone first.

4 Likes

“Y U kill me!?! U no kill me! I kill U! gAmE bRoKeN!”

I’m not a main of any particular faction. The PPSH was used from the very beginning to end so it should be in every battle. The PPSH shouldn’t just be regulated to Berlin just because it has a high RoF

This is why I think BR is just convoluted.

3 Likes

This is a game, though I wouldnt mind RO2 like weaponry and presets.
Sadly, we cant have that in a F2P game.

4 Likes

Overall I agree but I like my idea better.

3 Likes

Understandable :joy:

2 Likes

You are not scum is perfectly fine for the German to do it because the Soviets need a little bit of payback for all the suffering we’ve gone through in Moscow.

That’s fine but if you want that to happen give the Germans there belt fed MG 42 or 34 with 100 rounds or 250 rounds and then I’ll have no problem with that.

I don’t care about any particular faction beefs. The Soviets should have the PPSH in every battle, and the Germans should have belt fed MGs

2 Likes

Actually, churchill also proposed using remnants of german army too. Thank god muricans were not that idiot to accep this insane plan.

Would be interesting BR 1 matches to say the least, with:
Germans getting belt fed Mg34
Soviets getting ppsh
Americans getting garands
Japanese getting f!cked

3 Likes

It does not make sense that the Germans do not have a belt fed MG yet even though we have multiple instances where we’re wearing them and we’re not using them for some reason.

1 Like

There is literally nothing wrong with this at any point or stage of the game. BR should be inconsequential

1 Like

And here’s more unnecessary promotion for Tommy because you can do all that magical stuff and the big action mode and it does not affect the gameplay all that much and everyone could still have just as much fun.

1 Like

Ppsh short magazine can do the work

1 Like

All I see is MP-41 (r)

I like the Papasha. You just said over and over you’re an axis main… I call it not having good intentions! (Boom :stuck_out_tongue:)

I mean seriously:

Are you for real? Grab your Kiraly or your mkb, take your Pervitin and charge. No more complaints. (The beretta 20 is a thing of the past)

2 Likes