Limited BR exception

Granted!

4 Likes

kiraly, mkb and pervitin led me to have a higher % of victories with the axis compared to the allies

3 Likes

Pervitin™
Ask your reichdoktor.

(Not recommended when pregnant)

2 Likes

I’m not there yet I’m still stuck with that stupid weapon

Bro you’re literally holding a belt fed MG…

1 Like

Yes but it doesn’t have 100 rounds unlike the Allies one which you can actually see which doesn’t even really have all that much of a belt they could have given that thing maybe 75 rounds or 50 but no they gave them 100 while Germans are struggling to put that together.

1 Like

Doesn’t mean it’s not a belt fed MG. And there’s no 100 round drum for them. It’s only 50 and 75, and 50 and 250 round belts, which no MG has or needs that many in this game.

Nope. The A6 only got 100 and 250 round belts.

Struggling? Yeah, right. The Germans get their belt fed MGs far earlier in the campaign (and still will in the tech tree) while the Allies have to grind out the entire campaign. The BARs are very good, but they do not have the firepower or firerate of the MG34/42s.

So in summary, if you think mag capacity is all that matters, you are going to have a very hard time.

1 Like

What stupid weapon.

2 days ago I somehow dominated in Berlin (a match where BOTH sides were humans trying hard) and I used my surplus mp35. You got that too in Moscow.

If I can dominate in BERLIN of all places, with mp35, you can do it in Moscow easy peasy.

I don’t use that weapon I’m struggling until I can get the kiraly and I’m rationing my orders.

1 Like

I want the 100 rounds mostly for Berlin because this game is about killing bots not players sure you kill the players but you wanna kill that bot first because they don’t defend themselves as well as the players do especially when all equipped with fedorov or knockoff STG.

1 Like

Mp35 is a good gun is much better than any axis smg outiside the kiraly

1 Like

Right?

It punches a lil harder than other 9mm smgs. It got slightly better rof. It’s stable and accurate.

It was my main automatic work horse when I first maxed Moscow (when beretta 20 was last unlock).

Always served me well. I think ppl disliked it because of the side magazine.

Edit:
Come to think of it, I first maxed Berlin with mp35 as well… until beretta 40. Looking back, mp35 is really a fantastic smg…

Because yes, @Greyparrots . Back then “we” (lololol why do you keep mentioning axis as “we”) did not have mkb, mp43 or the Danuvia. And Soviets did have ppd40. And yet. “We” (trolololol!!!) Managed just fine…

1 Like

I like zk 383 more.

1 Like

As I explained. Doing that will require inventing a magazine/belt that never existed.

Also, they don’t need it. MGs are not the end all be all. Pretty soon you can take the MP717, Kiraly (a 40 round SMG with zero recoil) and three paratrooper squads to any map you want. Let’s not pretend like the Axis don’t have any good toys.

So show them what a real STG feels like then.

Exactly what issue i am talking about here!!
Have a look: (& fun reading for a while)

Has the same goals as here, just different implementation.

Yep

It should, by just a bit but not nothing.

It yould keep them valuable to everyone, otherwise they yould only be useful for top tier players that already have similar gear, tanking their value (and the BP yould not be as interesting)

Yes, you should be plased between BR1 and the BR of the AS-44 (close to BR1 if there is only 1 AS-44)
(or any other high tier weapon).

It should, but with WAY more limitations, like a hard cap on the amount of BR brackets that you can lower said vehicle [for example you should never be able to downtier a Tiger II H low enough that it can spend whole matches without encountering a single Bazooka (having it camp at spawn is another issue, but a map one)]

Actually… german belts are made of smaller 50 round belts linked together. So you can have 50, 100, 150, 200, 250 round belts (I haven’t found mentions of anything longer). Combines advantages (and disadvantages) of desintegrating and nondesintegrating belts. Quite a neat design in various aspects.

Also yes, they are needed (though nor for balance).

3 Likes

Interesting, I didn’t know that. I mean obviously you can make a belt any length you want but I thought that were the only options for standard issue

1 Like

Thank you! Now I have W pic pass.

1 Like

Even Red Orchestra 2 had 100 round belt fed MG42 and that is the most realistic world war 2 game (simulator) to date.

2 Likes

Im thinking Golder order guns might get this treatment, I hope so.

also I was doing some theory crafting about how BR could work, and there are ways to protect players from equipment but also to not have it all behind end tier.

2 Likes