Option to bring "elite" BR+1 squad

I just love idea of having ability to counter uptier, I really do not care how it is implemented tho.

lmao

you see.

the problem with good intentions, are often ruined by bad actors.

and… as much i don’t have much against you playing with 1 stg, and 9 bolties or what have you,

this opens harmful options for others where would love nothing more than seal club even harder other players.

that’s… something that should be avoided at all cost.

especially on lower brs.

If everybody is sealclubbing, then nobody is sealclubbing.
If everybody has access to BR+ then it’s fair.

Also as mentioned, it’s still more fair than being uptiered.

1 Like

Love this idea! Awesome suggestion. Score mechanics like this will make me happy and make me motivated to stay in a match. Now, just need a helper to forward this to the developers…

3 Likes

i don’t want to sound the averange conservative stereotype but…

( w H a t Ab O u t T h E C hI l D re N )

but… yeah… what about newer players?

what about the droid attack on the wookies?

surely you don’t wanna ruin their experience with stuff that they shouldn’t face / see ?

i’d argue they kinda have it rought already on their own.

we can’t really afford to scare them away…

if the grind doesn’t, those " muh eliters " ( bad side ) surely will.

Is not genna happen because

:snail: How you dare suggest to give something free in front of the holy snail
Screenshot_20231024-165011_Chrome

5 Likes

I mean give an example of what you would consider BR in a particular battle.

Are we talking Gewehr 43’s in Tunisia, are we talking something time traveling.

The point I’m getting at is, first I am leaning anti-BR in general, and that I think it would make matches convoluted and even tarnish variety.

For example, if I feel like it I should be able to use the MP28 pretty much anywhere from Moscow to Normandy to Berlin. Or how the KV-1 should be available in early war battles because it was there, but some don’t want it just because it’s strong against Panzer 3s

Or there should be nothing wrong with the PPSH being available in every single Eastern Front battle, but BR would make it a “late” gun just because it has a high RoF

1 Like

Good idea wrong game

1 Like

New players will unlock better stuff sooner or later.
Problem is that without a BR+ 1 squad, they basically can’t use new weapons to not get uptiered.

Scenario 1
I unlocked BR3 weapon and bought 6. If I try to use it in a battle, I will fight against BR3 enemies while 2 of my squads are BR2. So until I get another 12 BR3 weapons, I basically won’t use them. BAD

Scenario 2
I unlocked BR3 weapon and bought 6. I put them in my elite BR+1 squad and I can use them from time to time against BR2 enemies. In this time I gather enough resources to buy another 12 weapons and have BR3 setup.

1 Like

what you’re looking for. unfortunately is not enlisted.

as much i’d be all for HA or some sort of realism / realistic take,

as you saw, everyone else is not.

also… you’d find your self playing alone because people do not like fighting those. or the campaign to begin with ( primarily moscow )

which it’s part of the reason why the merge somewhat exists.

Example:
In BR2 ppl can use T-28 vs PzIII. But when they use their elite BR+1 squads they can use T-34 vs PzIV.
(Note, this particular scenario may be not exactly balance but since I have nothing to work with it needs to sufice)

but that’s balance.

if you want to use them, you upgrade your self, and go play with those acquired weapons in their brs.

which it’s the equivalent of a veteran playing on lower brs already but give them the opportunity to use even better weapons.

that’s not… fun to be against.

" i’m br 3. why am i facing br 4s ? "

even though… can’t really argue as uptiers will most likely be a thing anyway…

tricky situation…

at this point, i’d argue the entire Tier should become a br so you don’t get bad surprises and know what to expect everytime.

…even though, it won’t give you your elites units.

we’re trying to tackle our selves a giant issues that would surely be abused by this introduction…

if you do, you don’t.

if you don’t, you almost do anyway…

I think only infantry should be allowed to be on that slot, vehicles can be easily abused and exploited.

2 Likes

A serius note

BR 3 never gonna face BR 4, because the BR would be 2.4,.3.3,4.4… so you never gonna equip a squad with superior tier gun but only with intermedie tier gun or similiar gun

So

Imo Is not gonna be helpeful like you think

And what about new players who need to grind weeks to get higher BR? They need to throw away their guns they grinded for because they will be disadvantaged? Great design.

Except it’s controlled.
And if everybody has an advantage then nobody has an advantage.

Then use your own BR4 squad.

Also that’s not fun to:
“I grinded so much for this BR4 weapon and because I have only a few I can’t even use it to not be in a disadvantage”

This is why we need to see BR on the test server first

3 Likes

you kinda answered that already in your own response.

i’m not talking about tiers.

but i specifically mentioned brs.

although yeah, wounded more reasonable with tiers.

which… it’s not much different from an uptier…

I don’t know. ±1 BR shouldn’t be that big of a difference.
But I guess infantry only would be a good start.

Ah sorry wrong quote was for voyo

1 Like

I’m not sure what do you mean.