New Battle Pass: First Season of 2024

Did you get the gold medal with that or just best flamethrooper?

Tbh I never understand what count as battle hero award but I assume it mean getting more than 1 medal I guess

I got the shield in the final roster.

er…

sure.

but why can any faction use it?

shouldn’t be forced only to the soviets?

and why do i have duplicated posters? 4 " new years " and 2 enlisted veterans posters?

2 Likes

That poster is so cool that even Germans can’t resist decorating their walls with it.

Anyway posters were always Soviet themed and just a gimmick many players don’t even know about.

that’s not true?

most of them are generic ( outside papa stalin [Allegedly] telling you to shut up )

1 Like

I bet many players do not even know how to place them ig.

1 Like

Getting the “Best Flametrooper” on the final roster screen (or “Best Rifleman”, “Best Fighter Pilot”, “Best Machine Gunner”) doesn’t make you Battle Hero by itself. The list of Battle Heroes is at the top. You show up in the list like this:

1 Like

Posters?
If you’re talking about posters, I have no idea how to “place them.” Where would they be placed? What purpose do they serve? I hadn’t even tried to do anything with them. I just thought it was a collectible thing.

You can place them basically on any wall via Alt + Q

non, it’s just gimmick

Imagine fighting in close quarters, you run out of ammo, and instead of drawing a pistol or attacking melee you just slap a poster onto the other guy’s face.

4 Likes

true fashion

7 Likes

now that nice

Any of these worth picking up?

i would say up to you i only buy them cause i want to use bp or event weapon on them (cause they are special after all)

vmp is decent but again if you have some GO to spare maybe buy 1 for fun i did that and it like baretta 40 round

This one is fine for low BR engineers. As far as I know, soviets currently do not have any high capacity (25 in this case, 6.9 dmg) semi for low BRs in tech tree

Not everyone has to be perfectly equal, but since Soviets are the only faction without a semi-auto on BR2, I think SKS or lend-leased M1 carbine would be a fair addition.

I don’t like when two factions shares the exactly same equipment in tech tree (panzerfausts)
But for example the case of ppsh/mp717 was okay with me. Different name in kill feed, different texture a slightly different stats

2 Likes

There are domestic semi-autos that can be added for BR 2 other than SKS and I dont think if SKS is added to tech tree it will be BR 2 the other ones are

Tokarev 1929 automatic carbine

Tokarev 1929 automatic rifle and tokarev’s other guns

Tokarev 1918 mosin nagant semi-auto conversion both caarbine and rifle

and Tokarev 1910 mosin nagant semi-auto conversion

5 Likes

Nice guns, thank you for bringing them to my attention.

1 Like

No documented WW2 use so I would be strongly against that.