Necessary improvements to the new Enlisted

averages wont work here, its got to be seen case by case.

by the law of averages, if i ate a whole chicken and you ate none, on average we both ate half a chicken each.

and what would you use for measurement of global match time? median?
average is perfectly valid for expressing what is time expectation for a match.

1 Like

in this case, it can be deceiving. but i agree you have to start somewhere, and i trust your information more than the official one, sadly i might add.

well it depends on the map, but average for whole server is ~20 minutes
and this is for average for campaign/mode

and this is average time by map postmerge

Spoiler

except conquests that last 10-15 minutes on average with fastest matches being ~5 minutes, rest are mostly around that 20 minute mark.

I tested the game again since all at once it is a horror we all even lose a complete esquade directly that we spawn in a single salvo of enemy machine guns on the map station werbig a single enemy well placed to kill 4 respawn at the base directly we border the ridiculous

what to say about vehicles that no longer serve anything like the vehicles of Tunisia found in the same map
what to say about tank type mk1 on which we fall in front of a tiger
or the full rifle esquades against an enemy full team machine gun
we lose all desire to play

1 Like

i believe the easy eight will be next:

since it’s new from the first test

or jumbo 76 ( present since the burning jungle update )

( but i could always be wrong )

1 Like

Also 8:

Devs, y’all have to find a way to have Italians and Brits in Tunisia (and not have Italians in Stalingrad/Moscow/Berlin and Brits in the Pacific (yes they sometimes kinda were there but not as much)).

Maybe automatically change their uniforms, and their voicelines.

Maybe allow us to assign e.g. presets for Tunisia (M41) / Moscow (Pz 38t) ; Pacific (M3) / Tunisia (Crusader).

Or lock those tanks somehow, automatically change them or something.

Matilda, Crusader in Guadalcanal are WEIRD.

1 Like

If It was a choice between those two,

Jumbo 76 all the way

While the Easy Eight is cool and all, it wont help one bit to matchup vs heavy tanks

Jumbo 76, although the same gun is at least a tough nut to crack (at least they are in warthuder). Can often trade fire

1 Like

i hope it won’t end making situations just reversed.

where the tiger II won’t pen ( because it currently cannot ) frontal plate and vice versa.

1 Like

It will be more of a stand off. Probably who disables who first (jumbo will have advantage going for the barrel shot…stabilizer and what not)

Pretty sure the Tiger II (H) can still pen through the front, but they have a tough time of it…at least they all seem to fluff it up when Im driving the jumbo

1 Like

yeah you can snipe the mg port, but like…

fairly sure both should pen each other without needing to aim.

but i could be wrong.

1 Like

Tiger II P is easy kill for 76. Pretty sure H still needs a flank shot

1 Like

wish i ( or anyone for that matter ) could test that with live targets on AI though…

would be easier to run simulations and effectively test various angles, armor etc.

2 Likes

Now it is the age of IS-2 1944s’ bullying Italian SPGs at Stalingrad

1 Like

I spend my time at high tier but is that what’s happening at whatever tier you’re playing

And I play solo and I cannot see much difference It’s curse but it’s still fine

Yep first game of the patch as Germans at tier five for me duno about the Italian SPG though

Tanks are nothing special when you have a panzerfaust

mm is doing great btw

2 Likes

The IS 2 1944 is the tricky one with the screen mesh around the turret were most of the crew is located and anyways I killed it with a Panther shot to the turret side
then a 2nd one spawned and then killed me

1 Like

depends on the gamemodes you play. Rush/TDM gamemodes tend to be faster than conquest. But hey that game has mode & map select something enlisted now no longer has :slight_smile: