Necessary improvements to the new Enlisted

can certainly feel more players…have played 2 assaults on Moscow so far that were previously pretty much a guaranteed loss on the first double objective.

Not a loss atm

I sense a disturbance in our data mining campaign, Sir. Is it possible to calculate two more columns, “total Allies deserter percentage” and “total Axis deserter percentage” (including prematch deserters).

That is the only thing Eila_Illu stated and exactly that is what I can’t see from the otherwise awesome spreadsheet.

Same is true for bots’ end match percentage, we’re looking at the wrong data, it would be much more useful if split. A combined value is useless, a match with 4 bots on one side vs. 4 bots other side is 40% and a match with 8 bots vs. 0 bots also 40%. But I’m sure I would feel the difference in-game.

1 Like

My Moscow-wannabe BR2 bots regularly get stuck around Univermag, is there a way to force them back to Moscow? Out of 5 attempts I got to Moscow only once.

1 Like

will be added later this or next week when i make bigger analysis of merge.

btw disclaimer on prematch deserters/bots. this is minimum prematch deserters that i could detect. this number is probably higher cause i only claim 2 prematch deserters with certainty if there are 12 players in the game, but there could be e.g. 5 prematch deserters and 3 bots entering game added which i would count as 2 prematch deserters and 3 normal deserters+3 end game bots.
also there is currently MM bug where it is possible to have 10vs15 players in full match and in this data i would count those 5 extra players as prematch deserters.

will add it later for data junkies. but i think that allies:axis ratio is more of a indication of difference in quality of the game.

he stated per battle, not per team.

Thank you!

Now re-read, you may be right, when I read it I understood the other way. I will not speak for others, I have no clue whether that was meant for team desertion or match desertion.

depends on campaign/mode. some are longer, some are shorter. marked with green are longer matches.

Probably asked by others already, but can you please add a “Hide” option as well to squads yet undecided? Plus a show hidden option of course.
E.g. there are uniforms I like so won’t sell them but with soldiers I don’t care about currently…

Are you adjusting for tier?

no… this is just pure average data for all battles played on those campaigns/modes.
also there is no data on tiers from the source.

also berlin/normandy are high tier only maps, just as moscow and tunisia are low tier maps only. idk if pacific has 1 or 2 queues.

btw date range for premerge data is 22.10.-31.10.2023. and for merge data is from the time merge hit till today.

what about the update, uh… mixed up and disgusted
if the update seems not bad on some points it is unfortunately not the case on some others I will list them here.

1. how can we play a Stalingrad or Tunisian campaign if we can no longer choose our partner? -----> it doesn’t motivate you to play

2. I noticed that if you want to play certain nation this is simply impossible if players have taken the same nation you get thrown out of the server and you force us to take a nation that you don’t want to play ----> it doesn’t motivate you to play

3. we look smart when we see landing on a map of Normandy an enemy tank anti-infanterie or super leger tank that was held in the Pacific campaign against a tiger or a heavy tank lvl 39 this small tank is no longer useful ----> ------>it doesn’t motivate a certain player to play

4. the new research tech tree is a great idea but then it’s a complicated one we do not understand what to do to look for a weapon, a vehicle or an esquade, all are put to the go that I push you in a row without any explanation ----->it doesn’t motivate you to play

5. the management of the esquades and vehicles knowing that some nation has been merged between the campaigns example the Americans and the Germans all became super complicated to manage the esquades and know who corresponds to what we do not even know the sorters ----->it doesn’t motivate you to play

6. by pity we do how to play another campaign knowing that I only fuck the Normandy campaign while I would like to do the Moscow or Pacific campaign
    there are tired of always having the same campaigns ----->it does not motivate to play

1 Like

My guy most of the enemies dessert quickly i’ve had a game with germany where a Tiger II, Panther, multiple MG squads competed who will wipe the enemy player that moved out first… if you were lucky you got half a para squad kills before the other MG gunners killed them. We we WAITING for targets heck the only thing that didn’t insta die were enemy planes. it was literally sit around for 2 min doing nothing get get 2-3 kills and wait for enemy to come again.

okay can i get a source for your ‘‘data’’ because when i was playing i saw between 4-7 gray names at the bottom of the score list that deserted at match start or shorty after.

or more specific json file from that site
https://www.enlisted.net/en/replays/load/page/1/?Filter[nick]=Eila_Illu&actione=search

here is updated table for your matches by specific match so we can analyze why you have so many people deserting

• first match 5 (or more) people deserted before match even started. that would make max ~30% desertion rate after match started after you remove prematch deserters
  • second match is rather empty with only 8 players, so high % cause low number of players
  • out of 14 deserters in third match 10 (or more) were prematch deserters. people in general hate normandy conquest.
  • fourth match is probably the same, but i can only catch prematch desertion when in full match people are replaced with other human players.
  • fifth match not full match+conquest
  • next 8 matches all had lots of prematch deserters that were replaced by other human players (and those prematch deserters are all counted in total desertion)

overall nowhere near 50% desertion in every match.

this is typical berlin axis experience. same with tunisia axis recently or tunisia allies before paratrooper event, normandy axis a year ago and sometimes in moscow allies. this happened all the time in campaigns and specially so when you had stacks playing them.

how about a “refund my spend money”-option? The truth is you are blown away by the negative feedback and panic sets in. How many uninstalls so far?
The question is, will there be funding for 2024 or will Gaijin pull the plug? I think we , the paying customers, should know that, right? Thank you for your hard work and take care!

3 Likes

sorry i was off by 10% its avg of 40% desertion rate which is still pretty damn high compared to 15-20% desertion rates of old system

Also another big thing which stats alone don’t tell you is how much the match quality has gone down considerably after merge

actually it is ~30% for you and not 40% also there is big increase in prematch desertion based on your stats.

exactly you yourself said you can’t catch all pre-match desertions with this system i tallied up all the highlighted battles got ~35-36% desertion account for error in not catching all ~5% we get to 40%

And from my personal experience grinding the shitty FOMO event. i Only had fun in 1 battle it was a BR 1 jap queue. I still saw BR 3 equipment mind you but at least no seriously immersion breaking stuff.

prematch desertion are counted in total desertion. if anything desertion rate should go down and not up.

also for context pulled data for crossplay on for all battles post merge till some 3 hours ago

merge is day 1. merge+ is from when merge hit till today some 3 hours ago (so 3 days of data)

Also do tell me have you actually played any battles yourself since merge? because from the ones i played i had fun or achieved my event objectives in very few of them.

Also for myself i have received no compensation for Pacific full access bundle and all newly bough jap or US pacific equipment starts at 1 star upgrade instead of almost full.

As well as at least 3 premium squads being nie useless now.