Necessary improvements to the new Enlisted

Also 8:

Devs, y’all have to find a way to have Italians and Brits in Tunisia (and not have Italians in Stalingrad/Moscow/Berlin and Brits in the Pacific (yes they sometimes kinda were there but not as much)).

Maybe automatically change their uniforms, and their voicelines.

Maybe allow us to assign e.g. presets for Tunisia (M41) / Moscow (Pz 38t) ; Pacific (M3) / Tunisia (Crusader).

Or lock those tanks somehow, automatically change them or something.

Matilda, Crusader in Guadalcanal are WEIRD.

1 Like

If It was a choice between those two,

Jumbo 76 all the way

While the Easy Eight is cool and all, it wont help one bit to matchup vs heavy tanks

Jumbo 76, although the same gun is at least a tough nut to crack (at least they are in warthuder). Can often trade fire

1 Like

i hope it won’t end making situations just reversed.

where the tiger II won’t pen ( because it currently cannot ) frontal plate and vice versa.

1 Like

It will be more of a stand off. Probably who disables who first (jumbo will have advantage going for the barrel shot…stabilizer and what not)

Pretty sure the Tiger II (H) can still pen through the front, but they have a tough time of it…at least they all seem to fluff it up when Im driving the jumbo

1 Like

yeah you can snipe the mg port, but like…

fairly sure both should pen each other without needing to aim.

but i could be wrong.

1 Like

Tiger II P is easy kill for 76. Pretty sure H still needs a flank shot

1 Like

wish i ( or anyone for that matter ) could test that with live targets on AI though…

would be easier to run simulations and effectively test various angles, armor etc.

2 Likes

Now it is the age of IS-2 1944s’ bullying Italian SPGs at Stalingrad

1 Like

I spend my time at high tier but is that what’s happening at whatever tier you’re playing

And I play solo and I cannot see much difference It’s curse but it’s still fine

Yep first game of the patch as Germans at tier five for me duno about the Italian SPG though

Tanks are nothing special when you have a panzerfaust

mm is doing great btw

2 Likes

The IS 2 1944 is the tricky one with the screen mesh around the turret were most of the crew is located and anyways I killed it with a Panther shot to the turret side
then a 2nd one spawned and then killed me

1 Like

depends on the gamemodes you play. Rush/TDM gamemodes tend to be faster than conquest. But hey that game has mode & map select something enlisted now no longer has :slight_smile:

enlisted never had map and mode select. it had map pack select.

1 Like

I have been playing this game for over two years. If you really consider yourself a veteran player, then you should know the campaign system was unsustainable for this game. We already have 6 campaigns. What’s going to happens when they add France or some other campaign? Playerbase would be split again.

If they added battle of France campaign, everyone would play the French to grind out their new gear. Nobody would play Germany and Battle of France campaign would be the only one populated while everywhere else is a ghost town with BOT farming.

I for one hate BOT farming. It gets boring fast. I don’t want to force myself to play a certain campaign because that’s the “flavor of the month” campaign for the community. It’s always one sided is stacked and other side is you solo with a BOT team. This change was needed.

Game is still in open beta. Put your big boy pants on and be patient. This was a major change and stuff will need to be revised

2 Likes

3 days playing Stalingrad can’t be more boring, no matter how much you win and play well, it’s very boring to always play the same map, but the genius developers who never play any game just to keep up with their bosses and make them win are ruined. a juice and on top of that they celebrate.
It is obvious to everyone that the only reason for this update was money because it was the only thing that improved the amount of gold coins on the screen to buy, the rest is a disaster. the truth is a cancer

5 Likes

i am one of those. After the Fomo Event i wont start the game against and wont get another 30d premium

1 Like

Same. I’ll grind for the squad since paras seem to be almost a requirement in enlisted but after that, unless there are major improvements I’ll take a break.

3 Likes

With Tech tree system its literally impossible to add new stuff in a good manner especially end game gear.

Let’s say they add france will it only have 2 BRs? since they didn’t exist after 41? or will they have copy paste US and Uk stuff past br 2?

tech trees literally make it impossible to add a lot of content its gonna be a drip feed of singular tanks/rifles drip feed to players.

I for one am only playing BR 1 Russia and Pacific since that’s the only way to cheese getting a map oyu want. And i’m only doing it due to OP FOMO BR 1 paras.

1 Like