Making Enlisted a Better Place №62

I think the major thing that deters long gameplay and dedication to the game is the repetitiveness of the maps having all BR’s being able to play on all maps would be great.

As well as having prior event squad and vehicles be able to be purchased as bundles in a similar fashion you all did with the “reinforcement” bundle this would spike interest and make players feel like they are not at a disadvantage for playing the game later than others and not effect the players that earned them as they got them for free!

I think the introduction of a new game mode would be great I have a massive idea that I feel would be great for the game I don’t know how to contact the dev team but if I could get in contact with them it would be great. I want zero credit or anything just to make this game better thank you for your time.

1 Like

Please give this a heart if you agree so we can get some traction on this!

You better have your trench and sandbags ready, because I feel you’re about to get much more flak than hearts.

3 Likes

got my engineer squad ready lol

I could see this with a few more legacy squads mixed with some of the current squads. But I don’t think it’s a good idea to mix all squads into this. I think a few of those squads that they had had weaponry that was unable to be rivaled and they couldn’t balance properly. A lot of the other ones they were hoping to make sales via FOMO specifically targeting collectors or people that really took an interest to that squad.

Possibly have 2 to 4 squad bundles similar to pre-orders? That way you’re getting something other than just the squad whether it be a decorator or some gold. A lot of people still see zero reason to pay a penny into this game and would rather just grind it from start to finish.
But it’s got to include a few squads somewhere that haven’t been seen for quite a long time.

Deep inhale
No, we don’t need Tiger 2 in Tunisia or zombies on the moon, that’s not what people are looking for in WW2 games, have some mercy and let us have the last bits of WW2 we have in this game, you can already drive around Stalingrad in a time travelling and logic defying Panther disguised as American M10, how much more destruction of WW2 do you want.
Exhale

1 Like

Enlisted Sandbox // Yopsius
You should try this mod

I guess one should be able to create a “all BRs on all maps” mod as well?

1 Like

Yes but there wouldnt be any xp gains

James Grove has already taken note from a previous and recent post somebody made about reworking custom games. Their idea was an XP cap that resets daily with the daily login, they said 100,000 to 200,000 XP in custom games.
So something like that will eventually come up with the devs, I’ll have to find the post somewhere it’s lost in the sea of replies and posts I’ve looked at. The only thing I saw him say to the post was a long the lines of":thinking::memo::thinking::upside_down_face::memo:". So maybe we’ll see custom games get a rework in the future that includes some way to get XP.

Edit: found the post.

So maybe they’ve taken note on a way to improve custom games and give XP. So playing a map at any battle rating via mods may not be an issue at some point.

2 Likes

i need all the destruction

Hi @James_Grove

Had a little bit more time to process thoughts. The changes were welcome overall

I would like to focus on equalising Air BRs just a little bit (based only on what they see). I will approach it from a buff standpoint, but you could go the other way and nerf “the reason”. You could go either way, but personally I prefer buff, goes down easier.

*NOTE I would also add small bombs or a small number of rockets to “all Fighter” aircraft if possible. Much like was added to the Hurricane.

The Following is IMO

Also pacific airspawn no delay needs to be addressed

B5N2: BR 3 - Br 2

Reason: unarmed and average payload, Dauntless is at BR 2

D4Y1: BR 4 to BR 2/3

Reason: Armed with only 2 Mgs and 1 bomb, I’m guessing was tiered up because of speed + turn, BUT the fast and well-armed P-38G exists as an “attacker” at BR 2.

AP-1: BR 3- BR 2

Reason: Either that or double its payload. The Dauntless at BR 2 is preferable.

Mosquito: BR4-BR 3

Reason: Bf110 planes are all at BR 3, I suggest this would be similar)

P-38G: I don’t know whether to use it as BR 2 baseline or swap it with fighter variant. It is popular (and personally I dont find it that scary, unless you are a tanker but then all ordnance is scary)

IAR-81C: This is an odd one. Too much ordnance for a fighter but outperformed by other fighters. Moving it to BR 2 would still be the same situation (still a better choice than Stukas, but a worse fighter)

Possible solutions:

• Add a IAR-81C with 2x rockets only as a BR 1 fighter
  • Move the current IAR-81C to BR 2 as an “attacker”

Me 410B-1: Br 5- BR 3

Reason: Its “arguable” that its no better than any of the BF110s at BR 3

Ju-87 D-3: BR 3-BR 2

Reason: Its no better than a Dauntless at BR 2 AND if I was going to pick a stuka, it would still be the D-5 (which is BR 2 with the rest of them)

I think the current Soviet planes perform adequately where they are for the most part OR moving them doesnt achieve much. Waiting for some more additions.

I would however

IL 10

add Rockets to its ordnance as well as the bombs

Pe-3 handles like crap, Worse than BF110s. Dont know what to do with it. Even if you put it a BR 2 all the other soviet attackers are still preferable.

I suppose you could change its load out. instead of 6x 100s, change to 4x100s and 6x rockets? Maybe a small reason to conisder it? probably not much though

Probably missed a heap. That was just what came to mind atm.

4 Likes

Many many people disagree with your take (not your exaggerated take here). You already know that.

So. Same old same old.

Premiums need a pass

The P-63A-10 Is a plane I enjoyed much in warthunder. Wouldnt be opposed to it getting some bombs.

but since its only loadout is 3x250kg bombs so it would have to go up to BR 5

IMO

1 Like

Im fine with +1br, I just want relevant aircraft; which it isint right now. As mentioned id instantly buy it with this change as opposed to conpletely skipping it right now

Posted random thoughts above on air witch generally fall with yours

1 Like

I will say though I am sort of against Soviets getting premiums of other nations equipment “Before” the actual nations

Lewis, valentine, M3 halftrack, 76mm sherman, Aircobra, Better Kittyhawk etc etc

Its not like there arent cool “soviet” options :smiley:

I guess P-63 can be an exception as the soviets liked them, and therefore used them alot more than the Allies (I think)

1 Like

Indeed the P63 was almost exclusively designed and produced for Soviet Union. I beleive even the design changes in its upgrade were Soviet requests

1 Like

According to Darkflow the Pz 4 G is left to those who purchased the Full Access of Stalingrad, so even though I hope too, the possibility of it being added to the folder is doubtable.

I just can’t agree that “All Volkssturm weapons need to be moved to BR 4”, the reason is that the new players who have unlocked these weapons now will obviously make a mess of the battles in high-BR (just like those poor guys who bring a T-34-85 D-5T and Mosin M07s to face Tiger II).

I believe our experience was probably similar - the winning streak ended in the 15th round, the situation was Gogol Street South (Assault) and several Soviet players equipped with BR III weapons.

I think there are two things worth caring about: the first is the foolish achievement of 10 win-rows, whose existence is enough to reveal how bad the balance of the game is. The second is that BR III Soviet tanks could easily destroy random teams, even if they were carrying BR III weapons (Pz 4 J, of course) too, and this deep impression will obviously disrupt players’ thoughts on Soviet BR I and II weapons.