Making Enlisted a Better Place №62

Isn’t that the premium one from Normandy?

1 Like

This has bigger cannon but otherwise same

Thinking of Hull MGs, they should be fixed too. I can’t believe how they weren’t working from start, but I guess that was because they just copy/pasted from WT.
But yeah they need to be fixed to working. If there’s is a Gun/MG on a vehicle they should be working, and those Hull MGs would be VERY handy in this Game, since we face you know, Infantry and that’s what they are there for!

4 Likes

no.

that one it’s the stuG

this one, it’s a stuH

2 Likes

I’m stoked! Our requests have been answered! We shall ride like the phoenix! :grinning::call_me_hand:

Further feedback for making enlisted better. Please do a pass on air/ air premium balancing:

A-20 Boston Mk3 4x250kg instead of 4x100kg (since Pe-3s exist? and this sees zero play?)

Add warload to P63A10 so I CAN GIVE YOU MONEY??

P38J15 2x 500lb instead of moar rockets? or 2x drop tank for variety?

AP-1 4x500 instead of 2x, since literally zero reason to take it over P-51D5?

2 Likes

Ow

1 Like

I like the changes but I hope you have also been making new maps in the meantime (I recommend IceySmooth’s August storm for inspiration).

3 Likes

Tiger 1 on BR4 and Tiger 1 on BR5

Lmao, now this is manipulative post af.

Ehy didn’t you shown BR4 Pz IV H and BR5 IS-1 instead?
You deliberately chose some vehicle which just fits your dishonest and manipulative narrative.

1 Like

isnt it super easy to kill the tiger h1 from the front by shooting the commander hatch that sticks up?

1 Like

You are optimistic… I kinda lost hopes :smiling_face_with_tear:

But tiger E really isn’t a counterpart to Is2 1944 thought. That is2 is beastly, ppl got to look at other characteristics than it’s only flaw: reloading time…

Because literally the same Tiger 1 tank is on BR4 and then on BR5.
Is there any other instance in the game like that where 99.99% identical vehicles are separated by a BR?
Even Pz IV H has some skirts.

You’re on your period or something lately, amigo?

It’s not about whether it’s super easy or super difficult.

The same vehicle essentially is on 2 BRs.

tiger 1 doesnt have good armor pen even its almost the same as pz 4 j 140mm armor pen so no need to put tiger in brv case closed.

1 Like

Granted they are very similar… but along with that big commander cupola weak spot on the H, it also has less armour overall (the E makes some weak spots disappear, especially at the mantlet)

The E also has a commander top mounted mg (useful in a pinch).

It’s the same case scenario as pz4J & H, only difference being the turret traverse speed for those (side skirts won’t protect the 4H)

5 Likes

1 Like

6078859fca33c

(Some people here, should learn a bit about humor)

11 Likes

I think the major thing that deters long gameplay and dedication to the game is the repetitiveness of the maps having all BR’s being able to play on all maps would be great.

As well as having prior event squad and vehicles be able to be purchased as bundles in a similar fashion you all did with the “reinforcement” bundle this would spike interest and make players feel like they are not at a disadvantage for playing the game later than others and not effect the players that earned them as they got them for free!

I think the introduction of a new game mode would be great I have a massive idea that I feel would be great for the game I don’t know how to contact the dev team but if I could get in contact with them it would be great. I want zero credit or anything just to make this game better thank you for your time.

1 Like

Please give this a heart if you agree so we can get some traction on this!