Making Enlisted a Better Place №58

Sweet. I’ll grind my arse off for Fulgores.

1 Like

Wait that didn’t come out right. :rofl:

2 Likes

Thats really good move on the devs if this is the case, So in the future players who didnt get to finish grinding pre merge squads will have the opportunity to fo so?

Sorry Adam, but

Which game are you referring to? 'Cause sure that can’t be War Thunder.

3 Likes

I don’t remember any bugs. But I’ve played WT in very casual manner.
I’ve basically played only Germans and quit the game after obtaining majority of WW2 tanks.

1 Like

nothing of legacy squad has been mentioned.

most likely, gone for those who couldn’t obtain them.

unless they have plans which they didn’t announced to bring them back.

but upon asking to buy new/old squads after merge, devs themselves refused the idea

That’s basically :fu: to all players. At least that’s how I see it.

(sorry for reply Erika, I am lazy to quote original post)

3 Likes

yes, essentially, it is.

which it could have achieved many things for many people.

but devs did not like that it seems.

Let’s see how impact nades work now, I know a few people who spam them, I’ll get the feedback, I use Molly’s mainly, as well at tnt, WP when using large gren packs.

So does this update fix tailguner on D3 stuka not firing, it was acknowledged. What about invisi planes? Invisi LMG, spawns bugged and soldiers flying in air on Bulge, Airfield?

Also why can the 1st volkstrm squad not actually wear the armband, like 2 volksturm squad?

Premium squads not having default options available SAS troops, premium volksturm squad default.

Thanks for at least fixing stretchy models, keep up good work! :+1: (Don’t forget your long termers want content, not radio silence, oh and please reduce axis Italian paras to BR3 or lower - flamers)

1 Like

With every fix comes a bug

Every squad in my lineup have the green box as if I need to check something, but there’s nothing to check.

8 Likes

dam man what did you spend your silver on?

idk why, this is so triggering?
wait yes i do

When the merge happened I had like 250,000, I spent most of it on upgrading different squads and vehicles, spent the rest buying up flasks and binocs for any soldiers who didn’t have any.

2 Likes

ah i see soon im gonna be just as poor cause im gonna spend it on avs and avt and maybe other smg

1 Like

That’s nothing, I managed to spend at least 5 mil since merge xD

I still do have some pre-merge soldiers I could sell, but it’s not needed atm.

2 Likes

Reducing the damage of grenades seems absurd to me, we want more realistic damage

I’m okay with more “realistic” damage if that means a squad carrying 54 grenades is going to chainsplode and teamkill everyone in 50m radius after they drop one impact nade under their own feet because they got shot after pulling the pin

1 Like

sounds great but now i have perk notifications on all units but no actual perks on soldiers. im sure its a result of some fix and an unseen result. just letting you know. THANX love it so far

29 MB update? :smile:

Yep…great…more annoying green icons that should not be there