Roadmap 2024 when

Last year, it was late February.

2 Likes

Personally, I am waiting for some announcement concerning the two ‘New Campaigns in New Format.’ As of right now we have only recieved a small map pack with the addition of the Battle of the Bulge. Hopefully, we will get some news following the Steam release.

3 Likes

After steam release and feedback they’ll gather thanks to it.

After the steam release when new players join and we collect their feedback and plan in into the roadmap

2 Likes

So…

The plan is to allow new players to influence what goes in the new roadmap?

For people who are generally clueless of the game’s faults and problems to pitch in and say “We want xyz”?

11 Likes

giphy (6)

7 Likes

Yes. But since Enlisted obv is targeting such audience, it isn’t illogical (in their perspective).

1 Like

What would a goldfish know of the sea?

2 Likes

That’s irrelevant. All they want is tons of goldfishes. It doesn’t matter if they’ll die after while. They’ll replace then with new ones, lmao.

8 Likes

If nothing is changed until Steam release, I wonder what new BR1 players will say when they are met by daddies with paratroopers, impact grenades, trucks, APCs, flamethrowers, rocket planes, good medium tanks and ap mines on 9-man Moroccan bathrobe wearing guys squad in Normandy or Volkssturm next to King Tiger in Stalingrad :melting_face:

2 Likes

An analogy for an analogy. I like.

1 Like

I’m just hoping its not more CoD players. I know you and I disagree on a lot of things, but even more run-and-gun would NOT be good for the game.

5 Likes

They won’t say anything. They will simply quit.

Then I better prepare myself for the release

1 Like

Disturbing, they wont listen to anyone for 3-2-1y and they going to listen to new players, i don’t get it.
sure it not more like?
After the Steam release when new players join and we collect their money and plan a big road trip? :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

It is now late March.

Where roadmap

2 Likes

Put bluntly I’m of the opinion they just don’t really care to interact with their community.

This forum is a graveyard of posts asking for things that never get noticed or implemented, and the only time we get admins or mods responding to anyone is when they’re delivering excuses for the latest failed ‘update’ or new price-gouging controversy.

I’ve asked numerous times for little things - anklets on the battledress uniform for the british, the italian leather webbing sling as part of their uniform - and that’s been ignored here and outright deleted on the Discord, where the mods there berated me and told me to “use the forums” where it would then no-doubt be ignored.

If I’ve no hope that little things will be added in, what hope have I of actual big fixes being implemented?

In effect, the Devs don’t care about the game and the people playing it - so, why should the players?

2 Likes