Making Enlisted a Better Place №55

man if you see my “christmas miracle” post you would see the low poly mg on the APC but it ok that post was not meant to be serious anyway

(USA) Squad with M1928A1 Thompson 100 - so no M9 Bazooka? Really?..

4 Likes

I saw that post and was only concerned about the charred American soldiers.
That APC looks like the LOD is broken.

BR III = BR 1/2/3
BR V = BR 3/4/5

USSR Premium
Base weapon: AS-44 Model 5 (Switchable)
Preset 2 Anti-Tank BR III: X3 Panzerfaust 60 + X6 AT Mines
Preset 2 Anti-Tank BR V: X3 Panzerfaust 100 + X6 AT Mines

remember, no bias.

5 Likes

Nice update! But there is USSR balance issue at BR2. Any faction except USSR has ok BR2 anti tank weapon to handle unflankable BR3 enemy tank. Soviet BR2 tanks can do nothing to unflankable panzer 4 J, so there is only single USSR tool against P4J - planes.
In this situation maybe has sense to leave panzerfaust60 for paratroopers.

I think the boxes of OG43 team should also be changed accordingly, as GRB-39 cannot effectively destroy T-34

1 Like

I like this, a step in the right direction.

Now, to other attire parts! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The reason I strongly disagree with this is because I just know you’re going to give these British paratroopers American gear. I loved these Paratroopers because they had an entirely British loadout.

Honestly I think you should’ve just given those two Soviet Paras a unique weapon, and thus being tied to a specific BR.

Honestly I think you should NOT change these squads and leave them as they are

Leave that BR switcheroo for the Soviets because you didn’t give them a unique weapon in the first place

2 Likes

The OG-43 defo needs a modular box like the Allied para
No way in fucking hell does that 20 round smg deserve to be BR IV
Just let you take it lower and then nix the flamers from the loadout and the like

13 Likes

Its really a bad joke … italian paratroopers not playable in Tunesia. The devs have no idea from psychologie. Same with gold weapons … not usable any more e.g. Breda PG BR4 and BR5
Next point: soviet paras are able to change primary weapon … others not Why?

7 Likes

Sometimes I feel they just do things haphazardly

I don’t know what it will take for them to straighten things out. I can always hope at least

Well, premium Soviet paratroopers are still able to get BR 2 weapons (Panzerfaust 60/DP27/SVT38 sniper) while still being BR 2 while the event one got nerfed into oblivion with Madsen and PTRS. Sure removing RD44 is a good thing, but allowing people to bypass the BR system by paying for the premium squad is still a thing…

7 Likes

Despite me preferring each faction being entirely unique, I would tolerate giving the Soviets a lend lease bazooka

Better than a time traveling Panzerfaust. Not to mention when we eventually get the Faustpatrone and Panzerfaust 30. I don’t want them to give the Soviets a copy and paste of those either

Of coarse if people can’t suffice with the anti tank rifles

2 Likes

No, the flame thrower is a feature of this team and should not be removed, just make changes to the box.

1 Like

Its what is ruining the squad’s BR and was an actual retarded decision to add full stop
Remove it from the box for if you bring it with a BR II lineup III and up is fine since flamers start there

4 Likes

Except it doesn’t fit even at low BR since Soviets can take PPS-42/43 x6 with their BR2 paras and would murder your useless og-43.

2 Likes

even on this screenshot there are at least 3 issues with 3D models:
obraz_2023-12-27_183703232
the 8-sided wheels on the T-34,

obraz_2023-12-27_183744183
the flat square wheels on this Tiger,

obraz_2023-12-27_183827744
and the oversimplified wall in the distance(actually it has windows but they are covered under wall texture).

This has been happening since a few updates as well. Can you fix this so that the game looks realistic like it looked a few months ago before these bugs, and not like some blocky Gothic II?

15 Likes

Bipod, Pathfind and AI: first time?

4 Likes

hah hah, that’s right xD I agree, pathfinding and glitching into objects has become even worse I think. I have a nice jewel in my screenshot collection regarding AI soldier behavior (they all had paratrooper animation locked in them for a few seconds already when I took this)

10 Likes

Wtf you need to flank? Just shoot the turret, is just 50mm thick even the milk truck can pen thay garbage lmao

3 Likes