Making Enlisted a Better Place №53

Each issue of our weekly series focuses on a certain aspect of the game or a particular mechanic, in which we correct smaller, but noticeable bugs and add new interesting features.

LET’S SPAWN HERE!

Players who loaded into a match before it started could not choose a spawn point, and there is an explanation for this - the game evenly spreads players across the front line. However, the same rules applied to those who connected after the start of the battle.

Now, players who join after the start of a session can choose a spawn point - including rally points built by their teammates.

NEW RULES FOR VOTING

Good news for players who prefer the Lone Fighters mode! The rules of vote to kick a player from the session have been changed to make it easier for honest commanders to deal with unsportsmanlike behavior of their teammates.

Now, 33% of votes is enough to kick a teamkiller instead of the previous 50%. The vote is only among the teammates of the player in question.

OTHER CHANGES

• The creator of a custom match can now choose a side and campaign when reconnecting to his own game.
  • Fixed a bug that caused AI paratroopers to crash in some cases when landing at the beginning of a game session.
  • Fixed the ammo resupply point for vehicles in the Power plant South (Invasion) mission in the Invasion of Normandy campaign.
  • Added ammo resupply points for ground vehicles to the first strategic point in the Werbig station (Invasion) mission in the Battle of Berlin campaign.
  • Fixed the x-ray of the empty KV-1 tank in Practice - it no longer shows a tanker inside the tank.

WE APPRECIATE YOUR FEEDBACK!

Lots of exciting game mechanics have been realized or improved thanks to your ideas. We are watching our communities, other Enlisted sites and regularly check the forum for your feedback and reports.

So share, suggest, and report!

22 Likes

They should rather put npc there.

19 Likes

Great news for battles in custom game modes.

But I still think the rules are too simple.

It’s not easy to deal with some actually friendly situations, such as a player actively involved in combat accidentally using a plane to accidentally damage a group of teammates.

Maybe 30% when the player score is below 2000 scores, and 50% when the player score is above 2000 scores?

6 Likes

yes now i can spawn when i late join instead of spawning 200m away

1 Like

Another issue may be related to this.

Please allow players to reselect as an infantry squad after the pilot lands, rather than being thrown into the default respawn point hundreds of meters away from the battlefield.

Maybe return respawn scores for players who landed safely like a normal person or make a successful crash landing

14 Likes

I know some of y’all were asking for this the other week, always remember that we get many suggestions from the community :slight_smile:

7 Likes

This is a FANTASTIC change

1 Like

Thank you for spawn change, keep up the good work!

5 Likes

i also want this since i do play pilot (i suck at it) and when i jump out i always have to run like 200m and it annoying this is good idea

1 Like

Grenade pouches turned out to be an utterly terrible idea and should be refunded and removed

Same with anything other than frags, smokes, and detpacks my god I wouldn’t have expected obnoxious behavior like this either christ
I know it won’t happen but god I wish
:pensive:

2 Likes

Please give us Lone Fighters mode back in the random/main queue after the merge. There should be a higher player consentration.

2 Likes

one of the many changes needed :slight_smile:

was expecting more… but oh well. that will do…

let’s hope to get more off from this list;

as far as it goes for the other, very nice :+1:

( especially the “let’s spawn here!” )

They should add every popular mode to the main queue, not just Lone Fighters mode

3 Likes

ngl my idea after merge was having something like telling you where you are going to fight with your equipment something like “if you use only bolt action then most campaign can be play while if you using stg44 then only berlin and normandy can be play”
something like that

Why? What is wrong with them?

as someone who carry stalingrad for 2 month i have no regret since i was the only human so i will use what i can

I personally don’t like this. I always liked that no matter how I entered the match the first spawn I get zoomed right onto the ground like I’m a soldier already in the battle

A bunch of good changes, nice.
About the spawn points - I don’t know if anybody else had such experience but I think on some maps, when you choose a vehicle, at least one of the 2 spawn points can get covered by the squad selection panels which are displayed over the map (since vehicle respawns are usually on the far ends of the map). I’ve been playing in Moscow and a bit in Normandy recently and I mostly only see one spawn point for the vehicles and where another should be visible, there are the squad selection panels. Certainly part of the map is always covered be those, and I’m not sure if all the spawn points are visible.

Bring the patch!

1 Like

This is nice but we all would like to hear some news about the merge or br ratings.

༼ づ ಠ_ಠ ༽づ SUMMON MERGE PATCH NOTES ༼ づ ಠ_ಠ ༽づ

10 Likes