Making Enlisted a Better Place №28

Still, it exists.

Premium Squads should come with extra Slot, i tell this since 1 year ago.

no Engineers but Second Gun? Hm i don’t know.
I guess thanks for Attention to the forgotten Squads you sell…

2 Likes

Oh man…do I go toxic and make my 2 9 man squads FG42 II troopers…or be reasonable…

The temptation is real.

3 Likes

That’s great news!

Seriously anything giving more versatility to otherwise very static premium squads is welcome.

I’m really trying to resist equipping my Lebel Volks with fg42II :laughing:

Wich brings another point: VG1-5 for riflemen when? I prefer my Volks using Volks weaponry! (Til then I’ll use some g43, I’m not an animal!)

2 Likes

I belive you can have engineers with vg1. 5 now. But it’s a bug tho :frowning:

1 Like

Damnit.

This bug is a tease.

I believe it comes from Stalingrad, where we CAN equip engineers with sf rifles and assault rifles.
(Can’t wait for Traktor factory).

We Srs need more maps on Stalingrad.
Based campaign. Just needs maps

2 Likes

I’m still persuaded Stalingrad is not very populated BECAUSE there’s not that many maps. The setting itself is glorious. The factions ARE well balanced (a rarity when comparing other campaigns) and fun to play.

Also for those like me who bought access, not having to grind is a real boon to my very busy life schedule. I wouldn’t mind, with all the bonuses the full access allows, that all campaigns lvl would be available even to those not buying full access.

I bought it only to save myself some time and simply enjoy.

It’s a great campaign.

3 Likes
  1. Are there plans to introduce medics to previous campaigns?
    2)How about ammunition’s box having similar feature and giving a small ammo bonus on top of your usual max capacity? Small bonus wouldn’t mean everyone would be constantly spamming them, but people would be more encouraged to use them when available.
3 Likes

you sure it is not cause of its price tag in a f2p game?

1 Like

It’s still a very populated campaign.

Atleast everytime I play it I have no issues finding tanks planes bombing runs and so on…

1 Like

I would rather say it’s because it’s been limited access for the past year

well same thing. when you need to pay for full access, f2p players will avoid this campaign…

1 Like

There are alot of f2p players there still.

1 Like

Two features i ADD to the next time DEV,s will improve medics. and i aleardy wrote then all

and check this one two

Good luck DEV,s in doing a amazing new Medic Improvement.

And this problem has the highest priority. It’s more difficult than it looks. This is more of a code issue than customization models. It is done by programmers. We will release the fix as soon as it is ready.

5 Likes

Yes. But we found a few bugs in this mechanic and will continue to work on it.

2 Likes

Probably it leaked on Normandy engineers.

Nevertheless, it is a very good, and fun feature for premiums! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

masochists…

Exactly man, of course we can add the flamethrower victims to that list, and some others, but if they’d add this option people (like me) would give a proper use to medics