Make the FG 42 start in full auto and give it its bayonet

I’m not asking for much, even if it’s the objectively worst select-fire rifle among factions that you can equip on riflemen.

It’s a clear outlier among the automatic rifles in the same category in that it lacks both a bayonet and doesn’t even start in full-auto.

Even funnier because the bayonet is literally RIGHT THERE. IT’S UNDER THE BARREL. JUST FLIP IT OVER. COME OOOOOON

Spoiler

If you want to use it in semi auto, then go switch to semi auto. But an automatic rifle should start in automatic.

35 Likes

Just let us choose the fire mode in the hangar. Everyone would be happy

22 Likes

Fair

2 Likes

Lol. Funny how you don’t get your bayonet extended

4 Likes

Can lump the AVS in here, too.

2 Likes

I thought it was the avs or m2 carbine

2 Likes

Its bayonet was pretty much useless irl according to gun Jesus.

3 Likes

That means that this will be the best bayonet in the game lol.

4 Likes

Forwarded as well, thanks

4 Likes

Only commieboos kept saying avs and avt were worse than fgs. Stats are factual.

As for m2… it’s really just a glorified dmg in this game, I’m not even sure I could compare them with Sovs or axis select fire ones (gold order t20 is more alike, no joke)

2 Likes

I enjoyed the AVT, and the gold one, i like the Hei extended and the plain one.
But those tables at top, are not the stats, they show in game for the same guns?

Lol. Why’s that? Was it also over engineered like everything else Germans make?

1 Like

Here:

There is no way I’m gonna get that to load in a timely manner at work. Gonna need to watch it once I get home

I want to remind everyone here that the FG42 was set to full auto by default back in the days - but because the “forbidden one, which name shall not be said” was nonstop complaining about the FG42, the devs changed this.

This change, wasn’t even a balance change, its simply annoying, so to speak the opposite of “quality of live”.

Its time to forget this meme worthy mechanic and set the FG back to full auto - especially since we have battle ratings now - so no need for artificial nerfs that don’t effect the game all that much besides trolling the players.

3 Likes

Ahhh
That’s why mine was set to semi-auto, once i finally researched Engineers II
All this was going on before, i got them

2 Likes

The avt is 100percent better. I am not an expert on this since I am US main, but the m2 carbine is crappy for what it is suppose to do, but good for smg or at most a,r use.

To be honest I do not understand the hype about the full auto fg. I use the t20 and I prefer to stay in semi. Unlike the 30rnd m2, 20 rnd is just not enough to sustain full auto fire

I just kept forgetting Fg was auto, but i got used to using semis on Engineers anyway.