Darkflow's U.S. faction bias is quickly causing Enlisted's downfall

The player base has more balance implications than equipment in game. The first weeks after merge, we saw German BR5 go nuts with player base. Now we see those players moving to other countries or lower BR as a result; Germany BR5 has less players. You can complain about plane spam but ignore the massive gap in power with tanks and overall ease of playing Germany in general. I have fun playing both; rock paper scissor balance and all but this unbalance right now is a player base one. Get used to this changing week to week too

2 Likes

I just don’t want to see noobs farming with P-47 Thunderbolts anymore.

4 Likes

So when are you going to explain the fact that the default shooting mode setting for the FG 42 series is set to semi-automatic rather than automatic? Everyone is very interested in FG 42 and M2 Carbine. And it’s ridiculous that the M2 Carbine is more capable than the StG 44 in this game.

3 Likes

Not everyone has the same opinion of sights, AA sights on an infantry gun are obnoxiously in the way and many people like the 1919s sights

3 Likes

I am not speaking for everyone, I have literally stated only my opinion🤷‍♂️

1 Like

This was addressed in another thread i believe, and i believe, the idea was forwarded? .

3 Likes

That’s just your opinion due to your lack of Enlisted experience.

2 Likes

Aint no way you just said that

3 Likes

In my opinion, it is clear that Darkflow hates Germany.

3 Likes

Bro the thing you said could be applied to yourself as well I understand why you made this topic I myself am avid seeker of balance for every faction you could have suggested stuff to counter spam or give Germans the same ability to spam

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s exactly why they have so many stuff in comparison to any other nation. What a hatred!

4 Likes

Why would I even want to touch the ground when they do this to American gun sights? The Russians, Soviets, and Japs seem to have normal gun sights, so why is it that Americans have these god-awful gun sights.

Do you want me to go through the Carbines and Thompsons next?

3 Likes

ah yes, lack of experience whilst being someone who’d been apart of the game before it went f2p the only thing i assumed was that they were done with the process of resetting all caps back to default

5 Likes

There is a lot of stuff in Germany, but all the important stuff in Germany is nerfed compared to reality. On the other hand, the stuff from the U.S. and the Soviet Union is much more powerful than reality.

2 Likes

Aren’t you friend with @Greyparrots ?

1 Like

Joining Enlisted early doesn’t mean you’ve played more hours or have better skills. I don’t think it’s worth talking to you until you provide evidence that America’s strategic capture time is the same as other countries. If a man from Carbine Land were to defend America without any evidence, even a passing dog would laugh.

2 Likes

3 Likes

oh you’re right joining early doesn’t mean i am better skilled just means i’ve been keeping up with the game but at the same time you joining later doesn’t make you better than me nor as knowledgeable

because i never made a statement, all i did state my belief on how it is from my knowledge of what the devs seem to be going for to which i made a correction because of new information presented to me

ironically enough i don’t main US, i just play whatever i get dragged to; that song you think is a “catcha moment” is nothing more than forum joke about me and the shitty m1 carbine. however you are clearly skewed towards the german in your play time and as such your opinions and beliefs are going to be skewed as such

1 Like

The sights are a little uncomfortable, but they are also realistic. AI soldiers fire and hit shots well regardless of whether the sights are good or bad. AI soldiers fire semi-automatically with the FG 42 II, but fire wildly with the M2 Carbine. The M2 Carbine, which AI soldiers fire wildly, is quite threatening to players, but the FG 42, which fires semi-automatically, is not a threat to players at all. An American 9-man rifle squad armed only with the M2 Carbine is almost always better than a German 9-man rifle squad armed only with the FG 42 II.

3 Likes

Where is your shame?

4 Likes