Let's open the Pacific Front!

Не понял,поясни.

Не туда пишешь. Есть русскоговорящая часть форума.
Там ответят на русском.

А так… Уровни будут потом. В следующих девблогах.

А это другим:
I just tell him about russian speaking section.
And maybe answered to him question.

1 Like

you want a reaction so here it is. Lets fix terrible netcode, retarded bots and tanks killing through walls before introducing another moneybait. Wait… no, bots no. If bots will be fixed by smart mind who decided that bots after taking or losing point could run from ordered position directly to enemy fire rather let them be.

here for the lunge mines

3 Likes

It’s time

2 Likes

Do you understand that on one HUGE map there can be 10 and 20 missions in different places?

4 Likes

A good addition to the game. I hope there are more, for example: the Spanish Blue Division in its fight against the communist forces in Russia

1 Like

Even if there are many types of missions, if the base map is the same, we will eventually see the same map over and over again.
The campaign with the least map diversity is Stalingrad. at least I feel.

There are several reasons why Stalingrad is not popular. One of them is the lack of diversity in the map.
Stalingrad’s map is awesome! I was also ecstatic to see it. But it was very short moment.

I had to see the same landscape over and over again and it made me tired.

2 Likes

Just need more Stalingrad locations to be added, Granary, Train stations, Gardens… then I will be back for sure, I actually love the look of the Stalingrad map, it’s just we need more locations in and around Stalingrad, which I trust the devs know already.

7 Likes

we see an aircraft carrier on picture I just noticed
Capture d’écran 2022-09-11 200432

1 Like

please give us a game mode, where the entire map is open with a high ticket count! the maps look great and some of us just want to hang out and dig out proper trenches without rushing the objectives…
something like this - BIG_ACTION-BattleOfVolokolamsk

Very excited! Though I can’t tell if I should be relieved or glad there will be one campaign for the entire Pacific. On the one hand, fewer vehicles overall compared to full leveling on multiple campaigns. On the other, it will be nice to simply buy the landing pack and not have to worry about buying too much else Pacific related, as it is by far my biggest interest.

agree that the campaign will be pacifique and is and not guadalcanal

There aaa… will be the Guadalcanal map as a playground in some battles. So it will be…

The Pacific Front and Stalingrad will be not similar with the Pre-Order of Exclusive bonuses. How do i purchase the Special Pack without to transfer my playstation account to a PC-version? Is the pack also available after the release of the Pacific Front? I can’t do anything to purchase it now or clicking PRE-ORDER SPECIAL PACIFIC PACK. I hope some guys can help me with te Gaijin-Playstation 4 problem…

You order with 14days of it going live on console

I hope Gaijin also gonna add te 4 most famous battles in the pacific: Battle for Okinawa, Iwo Jima, Wake islands, Solomons islands for later updates. :grinning:

2,300 Australian servicemen fought at Guadalcanal. The Royal Australian Navy’s three destroyers of Task Force 44 provided shore bombardment and protection from enemy bombers on August 7, 1942 during the first landing of Operation Watchtower by the 1st Marine Division from the destroyer HMS Australia. The campaigns in the Solomon Islands lasted from January 1942 to late August 1945, it involved many islands and mainland New Guinea and Papua which are both close in proximity to Australia and Australians did participate in other battles in that zone of the Pacific Theater. The timeline isn’t off, it’s just a widely dispersed theater of operations that swung back and forth the whole war. The suicide anti tank weapons and kamikaze attacks would be present in some form there during the war, most people think this only happened at and during Okinawa but the Japanese always practiced these tactics in some form or another throughout the war, etc. Attu Island in the Aleutians, the battles for the Philippines in 1945, Burma. That anti tank weapon wasn’t entered into service until 1944 but the fight for the Solomons was not over yet either. I think the map and the battles in this campaign might be set on different islands as island hopping, rear guard maneuvering and even the ignoring of defenses inside the captured line of advance was very common. The Shitotsubakurai was a form of magnetic mine, it was used maybe in the last moments of a battle the Japanese were losing in nikuhaku kōgeki assaults, human bullet assaults, the aim being to die in a heroic act of self sacrifice. It was used in the First Indochina War and Vietnam by insurgents and guerrillas quite effectively.

There were no Australian army personnel that fought on Guadalcanal, so for the campaign if it is intended to be on Guadalcanal, and at this point that is a big if, it would be incorrect for Australian troops to be there.

Australian troops did however fight on Bougainville, which took place after the Guadalcanal campaign, initially it was thought by most people on this forum that the campaign was going to be centered on Guadalcanal and it now doesn’t really look like that’s the case at all that while it may involve that we don’t really know at this juncture what it’s supposed to entail.

With Hesco Barriers clearly visible in some of the artwork I’m kind of wondering what the heck they’re thinking about.

The campaign in New Guinea was in a completely different theater than that which involved the Solomon Islands, different command, macArthur was in charge of the operations in New Guinea, while the Solomon area was under United States Navy command.

One thing enlisted does is take extraordinary historic creative license when it comes to creating these battles most of the weapons don’t perform as they historically did and they are very loosey-goosey when I comes to assigning weapons to the infantry many of which are pure fantasy, so while the historian in me can get a bit twitchy about having US service personnel carrying weapons they never used the game has a long history of doing just that so seeing them carrying The Owen submachine gun would not be inconsistent with other ridiculous things that the game does.

obrazek
I would guess…