Let's open the Pacific Front!

It’s time to announce the main theme of the upcoming major update. Enlisted will launch the long-awaited Pacific campaign!

A new theater of combat operations and a new participant - the Japanese army awaits you. As well as unique weapons, equipment, game mechanics created for them, and many other significant improvements to the game that will make this battlefield a truly memorable experience.

Read more here

84 Likes

Could this be a hint for the pacific?

28 Likes

I have no idea…

44 Likes

I think they do a good job of replicating Asian faces.
The third guy from the right in Giretsu Paratroopers looks like my disgusted boss at my former job.

12 Likes

So when is the next major update? Before the BP ends? or the next BP would come with the next major update together?

1 Like

Pretty dope

1 Like

Well this is actually dope! Gj

That type smg mag tho :joy::ok_hand:

6 Likes

Can you drop a hint please?

1 Like

The squad traditionally includes an experienced Engineer.

The squad, like the Japanese, has an Engineer capable of building any constructions as well.

I see that you continue your engineer BS.

Other than that, seems nice.

4 Likes

It is glad that dev learned the lesson from Stalingrad campaign and didn’t paywall the campaign unlocks.

17 Likes

i am really not feeling happy about this. update will split playerbase into more fragments without fixing underlying issues of the game. hope we will see some major QOL improvements with the update at least.

9 Likes

Atleast its not paywalled like Stalingrad(Full access user myself) so looking forward for Pacific
Hope the Japanese voice acting is good. Some Banzai charge would be sick.

6 Likes

Will there be face customizations here also, Please???

I really can’t stand with those Artificial In’human like wax doll faces.

15 Likes

Well that’s good the biggest Detractor for me personally is that there is not the challenge that the other chapters have In Stalingrad, so I’m happy to hear that the Pacific won’t be modelled the same way

1 Like

The 2nd guy from the right.

Apes together strong

7 Likes

But metal tanks are stronger, at least “humans” can do something against but apes don’t. I reaaaaly need a face change for them

1 Like

Finally!
I have been waiting for this day for a long time.

1 Like

Not if ape is close to tank with a boom boom device that OHKs every tank.

3 Likes

I bet apes would suicide with that boom boom even before they get near the tanks lol

3 Likes

so, when…?

2 Likes