Let's open the Pacific Front!

I love the new AI,
But that Bush-thing could destroy the Campaign for me.

1 Like

Dear @1942786

@Shiivex have the best Question so far.

Will we get 10 Squad Slots inclusive, like Stalingrad did have?
Whats your Future Plans about Squad Slots. I cant take all of my Premium Squads into Battle?
Forum Community have 25 Suggestions more, have you see and found them?

1 Like

Type Hei Rifle

This is awesome! Obviously excited for the Pacific, but more importantly love seeing a lot of the community’s suggestions/ideas getting implemented by the dev’s in this coming major update (e.g. tank commander using personal weapons, the lunge mines, AA vehicles, etc). Even as a premium player, I’m happy that there won’t be restrictions on the campaign so F2P players can unlock everything too.

Definitely getting the pre-order to support positive changes like this, makes me hopeful for the future of the game.

I’d like to second what @114632241 @Dregomz @Shiivex have said though: I think it’d be good to include the extra squad slots that Stalingrad full access gave. Would also be nice to have the XP bonuses that full access gave.

3 Likes

we need to know that, it makes a huge Different.

The 8xEXP was not so good to be honest, it was to fast. I love to Grind…

2 Likes

It was awesome to upgrade squads, though :sob:

1 Like

My Passion and Martyrium too…
Hardest are the Dogfighters… I have played ENLiSTED over 2kHours only Infanterie, now i have to make the Shit-Part.

But if you take 4 Planes into Battle and stay in the Air, it goes slow but good.
Goal is, Everything, Maximal. :grinning:

Anyway, (shameless self-advertisement time,) I’ve opened a deduction thread about the benefits included in the Pacific pack:

yea I’d be happy with just 2x XP, rather than the x4 that stalingrad came with. I sadly don’t have the time to dedicate to grinding, so bonus XP is pretty important to me. But it did feel a bit too fast and I didn’t get to appreciate/enjoy all the equipment I was unlocking since I was progressing so fast.

I think half the bonus XP of stalingrad full access could be a happy medium. Still though, extra crew slots is more important to me than bonus XP

7 Likes

Your forum profile picture tho :joy::joy::ok_hand:

1 Like

What’s the difference between the regular Thompson and the USMC version?

Great news, looking forward to a new campaign, cant wait to play it!

1 Like

I strongly doubt that a 5 man smg squad with an eng or a fast firing tank that can float on the sea destroyin infantry will be swaped anytime soon on a campaign.

But 10 slots will be a must… As usual.

1 Like

If the campaign doesn’t have this kind of speaches It will hurt my immersion

At 1.20

1 Like

Well done.

The Pacific campaign looks really nice. I am especially looking forward to the LVT and ka chi which I preordered.

me too lol

Уважаемый Кеофокс. Обозначьте,какое оружие и на каких уровнях будет в Тихом океане.[quote=“Keofox, post:1, topic:70361, full:true”]

It’s time to announce the main theme of the upcoming major update. Enlisted will launch the long-awaited Pacific campaign!

A new theater of combat operations and a new participant - the Japanese army awaits you. As well as unique weapons, equipment, game mechanics created for them, and many other significant improvements to the game that will make this battlefield a truly memorable experience.

Read more here

[/quote]

they said who will have a new one that talks about the Pacific levels

We were still using them in the Commando’s until 1971 for close quarters combat. They were more like a pea shooter being 9mm Caliber however, were designed for tropical jungle warfare as only had few moving parts, therefore very reliable. Used in the Pacific, Korea, Malaya and Vietnam.