Invasion of Normandy missions (completed!)

Well… that’s 4 years of hype wasted. I’m sorry, but the high hopes that i had when this game was in development, it’s all gone now. Farewell.

Yea i feel it too bud. It all seems like gone for good that hype we all try to build up… Just hoping that this game won’t be DoA

AI can’t get into capture point

i’m sure this explains a lot xd…

on the third capture point on D-day map (a bunker) the bots keep geting stuck on the right side (atackers)

either a human go inside or they keep getting stuck on the same wall over and over again.

the chateu on bosq and the other one are clustered with vegetation.
no fun… i had no fun in either this maps/modes. i ill stay away again.

i really feel d-day invasion map should start with coming a shore and engineers needing to clear barbwire and tank traps.

1 Like

like the ones that are already in place?
Though I would be much happier if I could actually clear out all that bullshit, as it acts the same as the engineer-placed obstacles.

The conquest game modes are kind of bland and very boring the Invasion game modes however I way more fun and enjoyable

I’m so-so on it.
Invasion is the better game mode overall, but it lacks the variety that conquest has.

Thank you all for participating! The Normandy test is over.

Well…what’s next when Normandy test is over now? Hmmm :confused:

1 Like

Berlin or Tunesia?
Or closed alpha for Normandy?

Tbh with the current state of Moscow and after gotten a taste of Normandy, I can’t even play Moscow anymore.

1 Like

The very first set of closed alpha tests were for Normandy, so it’s kindof odd it’s still off and on.
It was probably just a promo while the devs focus more on Moscow.

Hello, what’s the reason? :thinking:

I have laid out those issues in the following thread, summarized:

Other threads that are more in-depth:

https://forum.enlisted.net/t/enlisted-premium-squad-general-feedback-and-suggestions/2796/76

https://forum.enlisted.net/t/5-star-soldier/2838/20

If anyone thinks I missed a thread in this list, hit me up in PMs and i’ll edit it in, though idk whether those will be looked at at that point

3 Likes

Before I forget to bring it up, some voice acting lines need to be changed or removed.

It could be the case for German and Russian, but in English there’s a lot of red herring lines like bots randomly yelling out “contact 12 o’clock” when they aren’t even aggro’d and if they are, the contact isn’t at 12 o’clock.

Also gotta add that the english voice lines actually dont sound very english, almost like the german voice actor made them. They are drastically diffrent from the ones in war thunder for sure, which do sound about right

Acting sounds fine to me, just the overall choice of lines is poor.

ThAtS RiGhT! UNiT! Foooooorwaaaaaaard

Has to be the cringiest shit they could think of for you to hear over and over.

1 Like

Not acting, accent.

Like I said, I didn’t notice any accent issue