Improving Berlin

It should be understood that in many countries, unfortunately, the swastika is banned by law. That’s why the developers censor it.

Such a compromise could be if it were possible to turn off censorship individually in the settings. If it could be done this way. I would also like to turn it off.

1 Like

You are aciting like I want them to to add swastikas. No, I do understand that’s not possible atm and that’s why I proposed removel of those flags.

It’s way better to not have any flags if they’re censured. It doesn’t look good and it does not represent the historical aspect.
It is just Immersive breaking and it looks silly.

3 Likes

That would make the train so AWESOME. Especially small gun ports. For now, it’s mostly “hide inside and wait for explosions or peek out and get mowed down”.

2 Likes

i mean didnt the soviet use armor train too? that could be cool i think

2 Likes

Rubble is good though. I’m sick of these open flat maps where ppl just get bombed or tank exploded trying to cross a road.

1 Like

Oh, and could you finally make something about the indestructible roadblocks?

Make them possible to flatten with a tank, for example? That topic got a big support back when I first talked about it: Reworking old locations - #47 by VivaldiX96

5 Likes

yea these tractor are a nightmare especially when 2 of them are near each other

1 Like

This seems like a good reason to protect those buildings at all cost

1 Like

Off topic, is it possible to fix the issue in regards to making rallypoints in the upper left or far left portion of map inaccessible, due to the fact your squad load outs are blocking that part of the map. Ive had this issue in multiple maps I’ve played. Also Berlin changes were well needed thankyou

3 Likes

No. And no.

Oh, dont forget. NO!

Im curious what difference it could possibly make to you or anyone else? If you are that sensative, why are you playing a ww 2 game in the first place?

2 Likes

These generators and the flak 88s have been destroyable for a while now

1 Like

Lol, I didn’t even notice. I have so much respect for them already, I always avoid them. What update did the change come with?

4 Likes

Really? I tried running them over and shooting them with ap and it didn’t get destroyed at all

Is it an artillery only thing?

Double checked, generators are indeed destructible

the wreck disappeared a few seconds after
tho the base of flak 88s still doesn’t disappear

4 Likes

Hmm ok when I play soviet today I’m going to try it again

I fear not Tiger 2 or IS 2, but the mighty generators and cobblestones of Berlin – they have taught me to never challenge their greatness.

1 Like

ok, then I got you wrong, I’m all for widen the combat area to have more viable routes of attack!

Well, the base of the Flak is still a nasty obstacle, I was driving over it yesterday with the event APC and it dragged my tracks turning me over 90 degrees to the side until I finally could roll off from it’s grip. And it blocks even a Tiger II. My suggestion is: after pushing it with a tank, it should separate where I am aiming on this screenshot:

After the conical part breaks off, it would be possible to drive over it. Also, maybe there is a way to tweak the friction factor or something else so that the vehicle isn’t dragged and turned around by just one of the flat legs - it should just roll over instead.
But I very much appreciate that the generator and the AA searchlight have been fixed.

5 Likes

We could let them disapear quick as dead Bodys, when destroyed.

1 Like