Important changes in Stalingrad

Or the end of this week. But most likely the beginning of the next.

3 Likes

It didn’t exist until 1944. In Stalingrad, Germans used 7.63mm Mauser ammo that was compatible without rechambering the gun.

So this week we will hear about customisation?

1 Like

Your ‘ideal’ version is a masterpiece. It’s beautiful. You have my support.

2 Likes

Here is my response: It’s much better to not see the spam of fully automatics with this version, but please look at this version.

This layout would be more unique for Stalingrad, but alas things are beg to change in time, yes?

1 Like

Ah, thank you Keo

1 Like

isnt my version its this gentlemen’s @olek_z17

Stalingrad campaign levels (but actually good) - English speaking section / Suggestions - Enlisted

1 Like

Tbh, I’m thinking about ways for refund. Changes were not critical for me but the fact of changes make me think about it.
If devs go on about f2players cryes I can’t be sure that they will not cut more of the content I have paid for. If they really want to go that way - devs can get money from those “f2players” instead of me.

I would really love to see Sniper G41 and others etc, but MP 41(r) seems to be a bit off to counter PPSh. maybe Suomi KP-31 would be better to counter PPSh I suppose. BTW I like the overall concept

3 Likes

Interesting change of course. I’m happy, to be honest that F2P players will get a SMG that is competitive with end game equipment. They definitely needed it for sure.

I’m also surprised and excited that we won’t see full Assault Rifle squads running amok in this campaign either.

Thank you for listening to us.

This might potentially be good news for all campaigns.

Because Mkb or AVT kind of weapon is not problematic only in ONE campaign.
Measures to prevent spam of SF rifles need to be taken in all campaigns, not only Stalingrad.

Only one note… I don´t understand why engineers should have access to these since you can have squad of 5 that can also build superior structures. For that reason, I think that limiting them to engineers as well is not a greatest move, since squad itself already have its considerable advantages.
So while this measure would certainly help on paper, in fact, it would only cement the meta of using certain squads even further. Limiting such weapons to assaulters/gunners and giving them proper ammunition during the process would help much more.

As far as Stalingrad campaign itself is concerned, I don´t think that giving axis another bolt action sniper (that is inferior to previous kar98 due to the damage falloff as bonus) is a good idea… SVT 38 scoped is much better weapon and brings soviet snipers new options. Same cannot be said about pre-war kar.

2 Likes

i think it looks like a military training camp in Moscow.

6 Likes

I included the MP 41(r) instead of keeping the PPSh-41 because I don’t like “red vs blue balance” in games and you don’t get much closer to that then giving both sides exactly the same equipment. I also thought that since the Axis have an actual assault rifle, why not make the Soviets have the best SMG in the game just for themselves.
Except of having half the magazine capacity, this gun would probably fire slightly slower as the 9mm Para is a bit weaker than 7.62mm TT and would also be slightly more controllable for the same reason.

2 Likes

I hated having nerfed performance instead of allowing mkb to all soldiers,

but due to class restrictions, mkb of stalingrad is possible to have the same spec like mkb in moscow This is very fortunate.

And to those who did not buy Stalingrad,
leaving pphs open was also a good choice.

This measure has narrowed the gap between users.

just that they have to spend a lot of time to get it
I don’t have to, because I bought Stalingrad.

so no more reason to complain

Those who paid for darkflow have the right to use mkb or avt, but it can only be used with certain classes

Those who don’t pay, have to spend time to get weapons,
they can get a great gun called ppsh so can fight more on an equal

I’m just looking forward ppsh vs ppsh

4 Likes

I thought that too actually but you cant have a PPSH drum mag on both sides >w>

However both sides do not have to have a 70 drum magazine submachine gun its ww2 its not symmetrical balance.

1 Like

It’s impressing me everytime that we can “see” and even reach like you did with your plane other maps in the same campaign.

It’s making me hope of a gigantic match using all maps at once in some possible future game mode.

1 Like

Level 18. STV-38 vs Pre-war Kar98k. Better to replace the Kar98k with the Gewehr 41 with the scope. Svt is a semi-automatic machine. Kar98k is a bolt action.

1 Like

Great changes, I think it is really great when you listen to the community, although not all the time, or we could have nerfed everything to the ground! :+1:

@1942786 I suggest to the developers that the first machine gun of the Soviet army should be Bren. And I want the German 24 level machine gun to be a kp-31 drum machine gun, and the first German tank to be a Turan tank… …and I think the Soviet aircraft p-40 and a-20 should be replaced with LaGG-3-66 and Yak-2 kabb.

2 Likes

I think I spent 30 dollars in vain, but at least the changes are really good that it is not worth bothering me.