Important changes in Stalingrad

New kar98k with granade luncher
png-transparent-rambo-the-video-game-john-rambo-first-blood-sylvester-stallone-rambo-heroes-hand-human

7 Likes

Oh. Heck. My English!

This is a diary about the NEWS of other campaigns

6 Likes

Nice changes, thanks for listening.

Hopefully that change about MKb and AVT will someday make it to the other campaigns too and will affect other selective fire weapons, but it is a good start.

Clip2net_220322153622

12 Likes

The image is a moscow map right? :thinking:

1 Like

Keofox, you can update new BP season without having to update it together with the new campaign…
Just release the Stalingrad’s BP weapons/vehicles later.
Please, no more delay on next BP. It has postponed for 3 weeks…

4 Likes

We don’t like this practice either, but the Battle Pass is often associated with new content coming in a major update. can’t start it earlier.

8 Likes

Also, where’s Attacker II?

I wonder if German ppsh is exactly the same as Soviet ppsh? Or a version with a 9mm bullet?

1 Like

trustworthiness is a thing that hard to achieve but easy to lose. By changing the tech tree after selling it, and by extending BP for a month you are losing it.

3 Likes

Its same.

OK… But keep the new campaign’s quality. I am no hurry for the new campaign.
Only upset about the endless delay of BP season.

Makes sence.

Thank you for your reply. So, can we see the new levels and weapons of the existing campaign today or tomorrow?

Its the same. I dont believe the 9mm conversion had a drum and used only stick magazines

i belive you darkflow…

Mission and maps.

Oh, I see. So when can I see the new level and weapons? Next week?

I still think this progression this guy has suggested would be a lot better than the current proposed one. It is just better in every way and adds more variety and is more interesting. @olek_z17

As much as I’m looking forward too Stalingrad and as much as i do like enlisted some of the weapon choices for this campaign were rather odd and this guys choices seem to fit in much better. Quite frankly he nailed the weapon choices.

@1942786

Stalingrad campaign levels (but actually good) - English speaking section / Suggestions - Enlisted

7 Likes