Important changes in Stalingrad

Should 100% be pushed for all campaigns that have select fires
Its what people have been asking for for a year now

8 Likes

Yes.

17 Likes

I HOPE so. The devs are really doing great and out of their way to please everyone… But there’s always ppl whin… er… complaining anyway.

In any case, with mkb42h now rightfully to assaulters, the campaign is simply put, perfect for me. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

Yeah it was odd that only people who couldnt use it were ironically assaulters lol

1 Like

We will look first in Stalingrad.

In addition to this rule, there are a lot of weapon changes in the new campaign that we want to test.

14 Likes

laugh in sniper

4 Likes

3 Likes

and when can we expect stalingrad update to drop for pc?

Is the additional news today Stalingrad? Or is it an existing campaign?

Must admit I’m quite hyped too… would be amazing to know a definite day :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Sometime this year
:+1:

5 Likes

Aaavk, why hast thou torture me so???

2 Likes

images

7 Likes

yeah, at least, I wish noone whine about payment after this solution

Other campaing.

12 Likes

Wait what lol damn

Okay fair enough for Mkb and AVT to get locked behind engineer where atleast my top concern has been addressed. While waiting, will there be more stuff to get previewed like will we see winter maps on this campaign or something?

Regarding the selection of weapons well still no PPSh with box mag and no PPD-40 too which is questionable as why the much rarer PPD-34 over PPD-40 and box mag PPSh for early levels that makes me scratch my head.

1 Like

Ooooh new campaign lvls!!!

Zc8a

1 Like

Does he mean more levels or a different campaign entirely?

When will more animations be added to weapons?such as movable tripod and dp movable magazine

1 Like